My Protector

Ashley POV

Goooosh I miss my friend Anthony. I can't wait to go to school and chill with him, ever since I started at school he's the only one I'm friends with. Its not like I don't have any other friends but I choose to chill with him more. Yea he fine and all but I just like his company more than his looks. He used to stay by my house but he moved to stay with his gran gran after he got in a huge fight with his older brother, at least that's what he told me.

Now we in Mr Crompton boring English class and he reading a book to us and I can't help but fall asleep. "Ash! Get the fuck up gurl" Ant whisper yelled in my ear. " Nigga I'm bored, this man reading that book like he addressing the nation. I need to catch up on some Z's" I whispered back to him. "Ashley! U making me fall asleep as well bruh come on man." He says a bit loud. "FINE" I respond and sit up straight.

Class ends and we made our lockers since its Lunch arm in arm with all our friends. As soon as got to the locker Mimi, Ants girlfriend appears and snatches my arm out of Ant. "Mimi! I know you do not wanna start shit with me caz I am not in your mood!" I stay walkin closer to her. "And if I start something what you gon do? Huh?" She walks to me "Ant u better get your girl before we attend her funeral next Saturday" Ant's friend Tuck says.

"Ey Mimi cut it out please. Come here and give me a kiss instead." Ant says. I rolled my eyes and walked to the Lunch room. After lunch I went to my final class which was science. Class was long but educational..

RIIIIIIIIING

Home Time and its the weeeeeekeeeeend baby!!!

I walk to my car and saw Ant leaning on it. "What u want Anthony? I don't want any problems with ur girl. Already she hates me for being your friend" you say to him as you walk to the drivers side. "I need a ride to my parents place and I need you to come visit me so we can chill." He says with a smile. "Fine get in". We drove home, dropped him off and went to my place to change.

After a hour i made my way to his place since its close. I walked to the front porch and knock and his mom opens "hello Mama A, is Ant around?" "Yes love, he's in the basement with his other boy" she responds. As I walk down the stairs I hear talking.

That means Staxx is here too. "I don't even know why I hang around with Ashley bruh, she's just dull. She don't twerk, she don't drink and she don't like goin to clubs when the crew goes." Ant says. "But you're the one whose always with her." Staxx responds. "I-i kinda felt sorry for her coz she had no friends when she got there. I thought she'll make friends but I guess she got comfortable with me and the rest of the crew" Anthony says.

I was shattered inside out. I couldn't believe it. How could he? Why would he? "She issss..." Staxx trailed off as he saw me walking down the last steps with tears on my face. "Ashl---" "CUT THE BULLCRAP ANTHONY!" I cut Ant off as he stood up to talk to me. "Is it true Ant? Is what you just said true? You really felt sorry for me coz I was a loner? ANSWER ME ANTHONY!!!" I screamed the last part.

He put his head down and nodded his head. My heart froze for a minute then I slapped him across the face and said "I hate you Anthony, with everything in me I hate you."

I ran home and cried myself to sleep, I woke up at midnight and checked my phone and I had 5 texts and 15 missed calls all from him. I switch my phone off the whole weekend coz I just didn't wanna be bothered.

Monday came and I woke up did all my necessities and headed downstairs for breakfast. Mom left a note saying she'll be back tomorrow she had to rush outta town to one of her many shops. Great! No school! I went back to my room and slept. I decided to open my phone and he called and left messages and text.. I couldn't be bothered. I slept most of my day away then decided to get up and go to the mall for some retail therapy.