The Dream

I looked at the man i loved so much and i leaned in to kiss him and he deepened the kiss then he started rubbing my thigh and i moaned into the kiss.

"May I?"Aug asked as he rubbed my pussy through my moist undies.

"Yes baby." I whispered a reply with my eyes closed and my head tilt back.He moved my panty to the side and licked his finger then rubbed my clit first and then slowly pushed it in my pussy, his lips attached to my neck.

"Ahh August baby..." I moan lowly.

"Talk to me love." He replied while his middle finger moves slowly but deep in me driving me crazy one stroke at a time.

"Ohh fuck, ohh Lord baby please add another finger." I requested feeling a bit shy.

"You really want that bae?" He smirks at me.

"Yes please." He added another finger and fingered me like crazy and All I could do was open my mouth in a "O" cause of the pleasure i was getting from this man's fingers.

"Anthony I'm gonna cum baby." I moaned out loudly while gripping the sheets as I felt my release coming.

"You gonna cum on daddy's fingers baby?" He spoke directly in my ear with a deep husky voice making me almost tip over the edge sooner then I wanted to.

"Yes daddy... I'm cumming." I came and my body was shaking extremely hard and all he did was just watch, proud of himself.

After i came i opened my eyes to realize I was at my girls house and it hit me that's was just a dream.

"Damn." I quietly said to myself. Then I realized that i fell asleep with my earplugs on listening to August...

"That must've been a nice dream to have you moaning like that you nasty thing." My best friend said scaring the shit out of me because I thought she was asleep.

I looked at her direction and laugh. "You have no idea girl." I responded to her and turned over feeling the wetness between my legs.

Please comment, vote and follow.

Love y'all...