Ass Whoopin 5

Aug.....

"FUUUUUUCK YN!" I yelled as I bust in her mouth. Damn I swear my wife is fuckin gifted. She came right In time as God was giving out head giving abilities. And she swallows too.

"Gosh! Aug you getting out of control with the way you moan." She laughed at me, this woman.

"Its all you bae. You drive me crazy man." I said as I kissed her completely forgetting that I came in her mouth. "SHIT!" She looked at me and laughed HARD.

"Salty huh?" She laughed harder at the face I was making.

"Go brush your teeth bruh, and use the mouthwash too. Damn." I told her. She got up and walked to the bathroom in utter tears from laughing.

Suddenly the was a knock on the door. "What!" I screamed. 

"Daddy can i come in? I need to talk to yall its important." She responded.

"Come in." I said putting on my sweats.

She came in and sat on the bed indian style.

"Where's mom?" She asked.

"Bathroom. What u wanna talk about?" I asked hoping she wasn't gonna say something that would annoy me. She looked at her hands and YN walked out and looked at her, "Keria? Talk." I said she looked at her ma. "Are u pregnant?" I added.

She looked at me like I'm crazy "WHAT! NO!" She said and I let out a small breath silently thanking the heavens. "I uhmm... 5 months ago I dropped outta college."She said just a bit sbove a whisper.

"You what?" I asked again cause I just couldn't register what she said.

"I dropped out.. Dad." she stood up seeing the look on my face.

"No Keria. Everyday you been sayin you going to school. WHAT THE FUCK!!?" I was beyond pissed at this point.

"Dad! Please don't get angry, I hate school,I wanna pursue my dream in acting, soo I used all the info I gained in all the 3 years I've been there and found a job. I had to lie to you and say I was going to school but in actual fact I was going to work. The money that you gave to me to pay for tuition is in my savings and no you not getting it back." She explained. The money part stunned me more though.

"Where do you work?" My wife asked.

"I work at the tax offices downtown, handling tax returns. I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner. I was scared." she explained looking at me. I won't lie I'm a bit disappointed that she didn't complete her degree in being a Chartered Accountant, but happy she's grown.

"Okay honey. I hear all of that." I started. "You have a dream that you wanna follow, I'm gonna hold you back. BUT, you will get your degree okay?" I told her sternly.

"I've already applied to do online classes for the rest of this year then graduate." She said.

I looked at YN and then her. "You have it all figured out huh." I chuckled.

"Well, I kinda had to because you would've killed me if I didn't have a plan." She said with a small laugh. "I've also started taking acting classes and so far they're going okay." She added.

I'm proud of this girl man so I couldn't be mad at her any longer. "Its alright then, if that's will make u happy cool, I support you but FINISH your degree Alright?" She nodded smiling widely and ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you daddy." She said. I kissed the top of her head.

"You welcome baby. I want my money though." I said to her and she straight faced me walking to her ma to hug her.