Age aint just a number

August...

Age.

What is age? It's a number right? So why do people have to fake it or straight up lie about it? I mean just say I'm 10 or 24 or 60 it don't matter. Especially women, why do they feel the need to hide it? That shit can get us MEN in so much trouble FYFI!!! Shit its how I ended up in this holding cell.

Let me tell ya'll the full story how I got here.

*FLASHBACK... May 16 2015*

Here I am gettin ready for the mother of all parties that my nigga Kev throws every year. I had on Black True Religion jeans, a plain black T, all red Converses and a red leather snapback and let's not forget my black Gucci Aviator shades, a nigga was fresh as fuck. I hopped on my black Range Rover and sped down the road to the part.

When I arrived the party was live and it hasn't even hit 8pm as yet. As soon as I stepped in the house the ladies flocked like honey bees on a nigga, I told ya'll a nigga was fresh AF. I roamed the house looking for Kev, this nigga was nowhere to be found and I was really starting to get irritated and thirsty. I walked in the kitchen and saw thee most beautiful innocen lookin girl. She was dressed in black high waist short which by the way hugged her fat ass to the max, a white long sleeve crop top and black red bottom heels. She was givin a nigga life.

I walked to her and just stood behind her admiring her ass. DAMN was it sitting right in em small ass shorts.

"Sup ma" I said to her causin her to turn around.

"Hey!" she responded with a small smile tryna hide the fact that she was blushing. She had a beautiful innocent face ever.

"What's yo name love?" I walked closer to her and held her by her tiny waist.

"Savannah" she responded with a shy smile. Em titties were life on their own... SHITTTT!!!.

"I'm August, but you can call me Aug." I said with a smirk while licking my lips. She looked down blushing. We conversed a bit longer, I found out that her best friend invited her to the party and she agreed coz she aint wanna be bored.

"you look young as hell, how old are you" I asked her, she looked at me and smirked. She looked at me like she was actually thinking, no debating whether to tell me or not?

"I'm 19 and you?" she finally answered with a smile.

*20 minutes later*

We talked and flirted, why coz we were drunk. Lil mama was really feeling me now and so was i. We then decided to take it upstairs to one of Kev's many rooms. When we entered we was on each other. I mean clothes were flying left right and center. Her body was even more amazing naked, DAMN!.

"Open your legs bae." I instructed her as I removed the rest of my clothes. When she saw mr Classy her eyes almost fell off her sockets.

"Aug its big." She plainly said as she looked at it in shock.

"I know ma, don't worry about it" could've been the alcohol talkin I aint know, I just wanted to get in there. I climbed back on top of her and saw her eyes full of fear.

"Are you a virgin ma?" I asked before I continued with the task at hand. She nodded. Dammit.

" You want me to stop or...." I asked trailing off in the end.

"NO!" she smiled "I mean no, carry on" her cheeks became a bright red almost tomato red. I proceeded in givin her this crazy lovin I got.

When finished we laid next to each other catching our breath from running away. All of a sudden a man bust into the room lookin mad as hell, I swear his eyes were red LITERALLY.

"DADDY!!!" Savannah said as she sat up holding the sheets. In my head I'm thinkin how in the hell did her father know she was here and why was he so mad and her so scared?

"what the fuck are you doin with my daughter?" he said walking closer to the bed which I was still layin on, still completely naked as the day I was born.

"Savannah, what are you doin with this bo... ya'll was having sex?" we looked at him and didn't answer coz I knew if I was to say sum It'd be off tune. "YOU HAD SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER?" he asked once again and stared at me like he was waitin fo an answer, so I answered.

"Na, we was playin spank the monkey." I answered sarcastically and he jumped over the bed to where I was and started punching me.

"DADDY, STOP IT PLEASE." I heard Savannah scream. Her dad was lifted off of me by Kev whom I don't know when he entered the room.

"DO YOU KNOW YOU JUST HAD SEX WITH A 16 YR OLD GIRL??? HUH?" he screamed. I was lost, I stood up putting on my pants.

"16? She told me she was 19..." I paused and looked at her "you're 16?" I asked her and she looked at her hands "SAVANNAH I ASKED U A DAMNQUESTION, ARE YOU REALLY 16?" she nodded her head and I threw my hands to the heavens and laughed.

"Sir, I had no idea she was 16, she told me she was 19. I'm sorry I didn't know." I explained to her father who looked at me with a blank stare.

"yea, tell that to the judge." After he said those words he pulled out his phone to make a call "yes hello... I would like to open a case... of statutory rape" my eyes nearly popped out of their socket as Savannah begged her father to dropped the call. Kev looked at me and shook his head as her dad was givin the cops the address. At this point Savannah was on her knees crying and begging for her father to rethink everything.

"Aug bruh..." Kev said then walked out. All I could say was "I DIDNT KNOW" coz really I didn't know.

As we waited he asked " How old are you?"

"I'm 20... " I was ready to slap the shit outta her but composed myself.

Soon the cops came and arrested me.

Now here I am sitting in this dirty holding cell coz of a girl who wanted to be grown and do grown peoples deeds. I cannot believe I will have a PERMANENT criminal record just coz she just didn't tell me her real age. She better ho...

"ALSINA!!!" the officer screamed.

"Yeah" I said gettin up from the bench they had.

"You're out, the charges have been dropped. You lucky as fuck" I thought the nigga was fuckin with me so I looked at him and his opened the bars for me to come out.

When I got to the front to get my possessions Savannah was there, "August, I'm so..."

"Shut up." I was pissed at her man "Sir, I'm truly sorry. I really didn't know. Had I known I would've never did nothing with her. Once again I'm
really sorry" I spoke to her father who was a bit calm now.

"It's all good, she did tell me what happened, hence that's why you out here. Be careful next time" he spoke and walked off. I shook my head at Savannah as she walked passed me to her fathers car.

Remind me never to play with innocent faces EVER.

FIN!!!

Finally an update.

Please vote and comment. @wordup_13 I hope you will enjoy this and sorry it took so long.

Love yall toooooo much.