Ass Whoopin 2

Here's another one for yall lol

YN POV

Ever since my husband whoop Tanya she's been doin good. Every time when I think of how Aug might've looked when he whooped her I can't help but laugh lol.

But today I'm extra happy coz my eldest daughter is visiting from college. She's 20 and just like Tanya she also has a fast mouth. I kinda feel sorry for her coz Aug gon tear that up lol, this nigga been dishing out ass whoopins left right and centre these days,even I almost caught 1 but that's another story for another day.

Diiiing Dooong.

I walked to the door and there stood my beautiful 1st princess. "Who are you?" I frowned at her and looked at her up and down. "Excuse me old lady? You might wanna check you attitude please" she said pushing more weight to her left leg crossing her arms over her chest. We looked at each other then busted out laughing "hey baby" I said pulling her to a tight warm hug "hey mommy"she pushed her head in between my boobs like she always done when she was younger "I've missed you mama, and doin this" she said and laughed.

We walked in the house, she took her bags to her room and came back down the stairs as Aug and Tanya walk through the door "YN! WHO DIS GIRL COMING DOWN MY STAIRS?" Aug screamed "I DON'T! ASK HER!" I responded "ha ha! Very funny dad" she ran and jumped on him like she did when she was younger... I don't know if she realize she aint 12 no more damn."Gurl get you heavy self down damn, u not 12 anymore" she just laughed and looked over to her sis "hey brat" I looked at her then Aug and saw him looking at me. I busted out laughing coz I knew what was on his mind lol.

August POV.

Keria still got her lil nasty attitude huh? Well not for long. I wonder why YN is laughing caz even her she almost caught 1 good whoopin from me. "Soo Shakeria how is college" Tanya asked "well brat, its goin and I'm pushin soo I guess its good" she responded as she plopped on the couch.

*4 days later*

I've been patient with Keria's mean ass towards Tanya. Just yesterday I heard her say to Tanya she aint shit coz she adopted. I swear to God I almost caught a case. If this bullying continues imma beat her, watch.

"Imma kill your eldest daughter ma, please check her fo' I do" I told my wife. "Baby you need to calm down with all these whoopins you been dishing out" she said. "You know I can't stand a disrespectful person ma, so don't ask the impossible" I said as I went out to the kitchen.

I heard screaming from both the girls "Shakeria! Why would you drink my last favorite soda? Couldn't you drink yours?" I stood by the door and patiently waited for Keria's answer.. Ohh she's gon get it today. "If its in the fridge its anyone's brat. Who dies and made u special? Again lil sis u aint shit". I saw Tanya wipe her eyes. "Imma tell daddy on you Shakeria so he can whoop you" Tanya said to her as more tears streamed down "ha ha ha! Baby gurl I'm too old for those, they're for u not me." Oh really now.

I came in to full view "Keria, walk with me" I said to her in the calmest manner. She followed me back upstairs to my room. As soon as she stepped in YN already knew what will happen coz she tried to leave "Nah. stay ma, Imma need you to stop me." I said looking at Shakeria. "Why are u mean to Tanya?" She rolled her eyes, dumb ass move number 2 right there. "I aint gotta be nice to her if I don't wanna" she replied and folded her arms across her chest.

"Shakeria!" I heard YN whisper then shook her head slightly "what mama! She a brat and yall know it. Yall give her eeeeeeverything she wants and I-" I interrupted "and we don't do the same for you? Huh Keria? She's adopted and she knows that, she don't need your mean ass to remind her every fuckin second you get." I said to her "urgh!whatever dad" she said as she turned to walk out the door, I heard a "oh lord" coming from YN, she already know.

"Come back here right now Shakeria! I'm tired of your ass" I said to her then walked to my closet and got 3 belts. "Pick 1" I said, she looked at me then YN who had a "I warned you" look on her face. "SHAKERIA TAYLOR ALSINA PICK 1 OR IMMA TEST DRIVE ALL OF EM ON YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!" I screamed at her I saw tears form on her eyes "mommy.." She whispered to YN.

I grabbed the first belt the same time I grabbed on her arm, she was wearing shorts and I made it damn sure to target em thighs."DADDY IT HURTS. MOMMY HELP ME" she screamed and caught the belt "let it go" I commanded her, she didn't "ok" I said and got the second belt, she ran behind her ma "Baby move please" I asked nicely "my husband calm down she learned her lesson now" she tried to touch me "YN if you don't move I will hit the both of you right now. MOVE!" She moved coz she knew I wasn't kidding "u dare say "whatever" to me Shakeria? Do I strike you to be your friend?" I squinted my eyes as I walked closer to her "No daddy, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... it will never happen again daddy I swear" she replied as she backed up crying.

I swung my belt at her hips twice and she fell on the floor crying. "I'M SORRY DADDY, I'M SORRY!!!" She screamed as I walked closer to her that's when YN hugged me from behind "its enough now baby she's sorry please stop baby please." She kissed my back to calm me down.

YN POV.

I was tryin my best to calm him down coz he was gon kill my baby gurl. Yes she was disrespectful and my husband don't tolerate that shit, but come on she knows.

"DOES SHE KNOW THE KIND OF SHIT TANYA HAS BEEN THROUGH TO COME HERE AND SAY THE BULLSHIT SHE SAID TO HER?" He screamed then swung the belt at her again and she cried louder and caught the belt again. "Oooohh Shakeria don't do that" I though to myself.

He dropped it and went to get the other one. I rushed over to Keria and she stood up, I pushed her inside our walk in closet and told her to lock the door. I turned to him and put my hand on his face and asked him to calm down "Baby please calm down PLEASE, she's learned her lesson please not anymore please honey." I even had to kiss him and that's when he dropped the belt.

We pulled back and he said "She was disrespectful bae" he said against my lips. "I know baby but she's learned her lesson now" I replied. I bent down and took the belt and the others as he sat on the bed. I put the belts under my pillow (the shit our mothers do though lol) then went to knock on the closet door.

"Keria! open baby its mommy" within seconds the door opened and she came out and hugged me still hysterically cryin , then turned to her dad "Papa I'm sorry for being disrespectful to you and Tanya...., it will never happen again I promise u daddy" she cried harder. "TANYA?!" Aug yelled "Yes daddy" she came in the room. "Ya sista wants to say somethin to ya" he told Tanya.

"I'm sorry Tanya for being rude to you lil sis, I'm really sorry." "Awwww Its ok sis, I forgive you stop crying." She hugged her and whispered "how many belts he used?" "2!" Keria whispered back "damn!" Tanya said causing me to laugh coz I heard them. Aug looked at me and I stopped. "If anyone o' ya'll disrespect each other in my present, that's your ass. I will whoop you till Kingdom come, Kingdom came. Kingdom gone. Am I clear?" Aug said, and I thought let me be smart "even me too daddy?" He smirked and said "especially u!" The girls laughed.

"Get outta here" I said and walked out the room behind the girls and he pulled me by my waist, "I aint playin baby, I will whoop your ass with this dick" he chuckled and kissed my neck causing me to moan a bit. "Whatever daddy" I said in Keria's voice and he smacked my thighs hard "OOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHAA August!!!" I winced in pain and he laughed "that's what u get." Then he kissed me.

FIN!!

Part 3 or na?

This kills me... Lmao.

They say fathers beat outta anger and mothers beat outta love... Fuck that shit the pain is still the same. And we all know in our Black community, you're never too grown for a proper whoopin lmao.

Please vote and comment. I love hearing from yall.

Hell! I LOVE Ya'll. Mwaaaaa.