My Baby Two

After my rest I woke up, again scanning the room only to see him on his phone on the chair "Argh, you're still here." I say out of frustration as I turn my back to him.

"Where else should I be YN?" He asked walking closer to me.

"With your hoe that you was kissing." I reply to him to which he did not reply.

"How could you August? Why did you do it?" I ask him as tears fell from my eyes yet again.

"I am sorry baby. I fucked up and i feel bad about it, I really am sorry." He replied holding your hand.

"My baby is gone August, GONE!!! I didn't get to know whether it was a boy or a girl and already my precious is gone. You took my soul from me, you took my spirit with your stupid mistake. I feel so empty inside cause you've ripped me apart August. How many times must i tell you to grow the fuck up and stop cheating? Huh?" I asked him as his head hung low.

"I don't know what to say love to ease your pain, but know I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart. Nothing I say will bring back our child and..." He wipe tears from his face got down on his knees holding my hand, "Baby I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to go down like this, please forgive me YN I'm begging you please baby." he cried in my hand and I just looked at him not knowing what to say.There was complete silence until you spoke.

"When can I go home? I wanna go now." I told him.

"You going tomorrow bae, imma be here by 8:30 to pick you up okay?" He said

"Okay." I said dryly as I turned my back to him again.

"YN I love you so much."He said from behind me and I remained silent thinking about everything.

"Despite the shit you've put me through I still love you too." A tear slipped down my face till it hit the pillow. I feel so empty.

Please vote, ccomment and follow.