In Vain

Cameron....

3 and a half years into our relationship and he decides to throw it all away now. Couldn't he cheat like the first month we got together? Why wait till we connect, till we fall in love with each other, till we go through hell and back with each other, till he proposes to me.

Why wait all this while to break me this way? With the help of my partner in crime, my personal shrink, my sister, my right hand woman my Best Friend? Couldn't he have chosen someone else that I don't know? It just had to be my best friend from kindergarten.

They walk around me like it aint nun wrong they did. When we go out bowling as a group on Fridays they crack jokes and laugh to the point their wisdom teeth are at full view. And I smile right along with them as if I don't know. Like a fool in love I laugh right along with them.

I hate pretending with all my life, heaven knows that. Its makes me cringe the fact that I know he's sleeping with her but I don't say nothing. Maybe I am stupid in love, a fool for love that I would lay in the same bed with a man who hurt me so bad.

"Ey bae.. Ya wanna kill time while we wait for the others to get here?" He asked as he sat next to the sound board. We were at the studio waiting for Chris, Rome who is my so called best friends boyfriend and the she devil herself.

"Kill time by doin what?" I asked with a forced smile. Gosh, it breaks me.

"Jump into the booth." He said playing the instrumentals I wasn't feeling.

I got up from the couch and passed him but not before he smacked my behind, I swear it took sooooo much in me to not turn and pimp slap him right then and there. I giggled at him and walked in the huge booth and sat on the chair placing the headphones on.

I listened to the instrumentals to You're The One by Dondria and tried to sing but I really wasn't feeling it so I stopped the same time the rest of the crew walks in with Gabby on Romes back.

They all dapped each other and she jumped off to give August a rather lingering hug, till he glanced my way and he pushed her away once he saw that my gaze was directly on them.

"Where Cam at nigga?" Chris asked and Aug pointed to me but my head position never left him and Gabby but my eyes shifted to Chris and Rome.

"Hey Chrissie." I said trying to sound my normal self.

"What I tell you about that fag shit man." He snarled with such a straight face I couldn't help but laugh at him, but my laughter was short lived.

"Ey giiiirrrrrl! You tryna sing for us?" Gabby spoke and I looked at her then him then her again and I felt my anger built up to the max. I mentally counted to 10 and back to 1 just to keep calm.

"Hey Gabbz, yea I was just killing time but since yall here I guess I'm done.." I said then started to get up but was stopped.

"Naaaww... Sing for us Cammie." Rome said. Poor man, he doesn't know he's being played by this blood sucking creature with a face of an angel. I truly feel for him. I thought long and hard of what song to sing, then it hit me.

I rushed out the booth and went to Aug's laptop and started searching for particular instrumentals to a song I was feeling. Once I found it I loaded it up on the system and told him to start it when I give him the thumbs up.

I went back into the booth, put on the headphones, got comfortable in the chair then gave him the thumbs up.... Little did he know that, that was gonna be the end of everything we had.

August....

I really don't have an excuse for the shit I did with Gabby. Yes it was a mistake but when it happens every now and then after that its no mistake just plain foolishness. It all started when Cam went to Florida to visit her grandma for 3 weeks, 3 long lonely weeks. I mean I'm a nigga and I got needs and Gabby just happened to be there to fulfill those needs.

I hate myself for it everyday of my life, to look my baby in the face and declare my love for her but I'm hurting her this way, with her best friend. I fucked up big time and now I can't stop coz this girl threatens to tell Cam about everything. We all know the Apocalypse will take place if she finds out. I hope she doesn't, I don't wanna loose her. I love her.

She got comfortable then gave me the thumbs up, then I started the song....

"Ohhhhh uh
Ohhhhh oooh uh
Ohhh oo oo
Hey yee...."

"My baby got mad pipes man" I said to myself as I watched her get into the song.

"Yea man..." Chris and Rome said together as we listened on.

"Hope she's everything you wanted
Hope she's everything I wasn't
Hope she gives up more than I
Hope she keeps you satisfied

'Cause if you'd sacrifice everything
It better not be in vain."

"It can't be." I said rather loudly catching Chris's attention as she kept her tear filled eyes directly on me.

"She knows." We said in unison in total and utter shock.

"Hope she's all that matters
Hope you two live happily ever after
Hope she always makes you smile
Hope she's really worth your while

'Cause if you'd sacrifice everything
It better not be in vain."

How could she have possibly found out? I mean she aint no fool nor slow but ... HOW? Gabby walked between Chris and I also in shock.

"You told her?" I asked lowly still tryna figure out everything that's happening.

"No, I swear I didn't August." She whispered back her voice cracking ready to cry. I put my head down in utter shame. Wondering how she's goin to say, I wasn't ready for anything. But I knew its over.

"Hope you two are meant to be
'Cause I can't see what would take you away
from the life we made
Oh oh oh oh

Tell me
Is she worth my tears?
Is she worth the years?
Why won't look into my eyes
Don't tu-"

She didn't finish song, she got up and threw the headphones on the ground and stormed out the booth. Silence filled the entire studio as she gathered her handbag and jacket.

"Bab-" she stopped what she was doin and snatched her engagement ring off her slim finger and threw it at me followed by a slap that made me see Venus and Mars.

"I hate you with everything in me" she spat venomously then looked at Gabby "I loath the both of you." She whispered with tears streaming down her face.

"Baby let me ex-". I tried to talk only to be shut down again.

"THERE AINT SHIT YOU CAN EXPLAIN.. I KNOW EVERYTHING SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AUGUST!!!" She said harshly, shaking like she's about to drop and have a life threatening seizure.

I remained quiet not knowing what to say to her, not knowing how to ease her hurt that I caused, not knowing how to make her forgive me and take me back coz I still love her.

"Uhmm... Am I missin somethin here?" Romes voice sounded and I just knew hell was finna break loose. Cammie turned to face him.

"Your bitch.... Ha-s been sleeping with my fiancee." She informed him then turned to look at a silently weeping Gabby then her gaze fell on me again.

"I really hope you two are meant to be." With that she got her bag and jacket and left us all standing lookin ever so dumb. I feel dumb coz I fucked up a good chance with the greatest woman God presented to me. I feel dumb for letting temptation in and now my baby is gone and never coming back to me.

I am dumb.

FIN!!!

Just a random one... And NO! There's no part 2 lol Sorz.

@CamK-lla my bestie *wink wink*

Ghost Readers hello!!

And to those who don't vote but ask for imagines, ya'll need prayer.

Also please read, vote and comment on @Yasmine_Baby98 imagine book.

Please vote and Comment.

I luh yallllllllll!!!