It's a mess.

August has gone to Nola to clear his head after he had found out that i kissed Sean, his high school enemy.

                        Flashback.....

"YN why are you talkin to that nigga Sean?" August asked looking pissed.

"Because he is my friend August." I say without looking up from your phone as I rolled my eyes.

"Look at me when I talk to you please." He spoke as he took a seat in front of me.

You look up and see anger written across his face, apart from being angry he is still polite.

"Why are you lying to me YN?" He asks looking me dead in the eyes.

"I'm not lying August babe." I respond.

He gets up from his seat and started pacing the floor then turned and looked at me. "You are lying cause I saw y'all kissing the other day when you went to the mall." He said causing for my heart to nearly stop.

"I was-" I tried to respond only to get cut off by him.

"At the fucking mall with him Yn.. What don't I do for you? Why do you have to cheat on me with Sean even? WHY YN?" He raises his voice looking more hurt than angry now.

"August baby I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-" I said.

"You didn't mean to what? Cheat? Huh?" He asked.

"To kiss him... I didn't mean to hurt you baby I'm sorry." You tear up crying your eyes out.

He just turned and walked up the stairs to our shared room I guess. I got up and followed him
only to find starting to pack his bags, I just stood there with tears flowing down my face. But as he was about to leave I stand in front of him blocking the way.

"Baby please don't do this don't leave me I'm begging you Aug please." I grab his shirt and he looks at me and say.

"YN move before I hurt you." He moves you with his free hand and leaves.

                       Present day.......

August.....

"She's still here." I said to myself as I drove into my driveway and I saw her car. I know I shouldn't have left out like that but I couldn't look at her after what she did. I'm still mad at her.

I parked my car and walk to the trunk to get my bag and when I turned she was standing at the door looking at me. I walk over to her and saw her eyes were red.

" Why are your eyes red like that." I asked. Yes I'm angry but I hate seeing tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry August I'm sorry baby it was a mistake that will never happen ever again baby I promise." She said looking at me with water filled eyes.

"Come here baby." I opened my arms and hugged her tight while kissing her lips ever so passionately. It's gonna take time to trust her again but this is my baby and I love her.

FIN!!!

Enjoy!!!

Vote and Comment.