Stay.

Chelsea......

Why do men see the need to cheat? I mean they have everything and I mean EVERYTHING at home. A wife that cooks, cleans, a wife who never complains, who's always supportive, legit pussy that HE owns. But yet again he feels the need to cheat.

I'm over this "stay In there or pray child, the lord with fix everything" advise from ma and grams. I mean when is shit gonna end? Clearly he ain't ready to let go of all his bitches so why must I "hang in or pray?".

I've given August about all the chances that I have saved up but come on I ain't Jesus though its said we are created in his image but my chances do end. I mean why must I stay with a nigga who don't respect me, our marriage, our home or even both our families? It beats me, fo he said he would never do me wrong but believe it or not its the 5th time now. You'd ask why am still with him, well I love him that should count fo something.

Currently he's following me around the house as I pack my stuff coz really I can't stay with him anymore.

"Baby, please hear me out. OK I know I fucked up and I a.." He said

"Ohh My Heavenly Father, I swear if u say you sorry again I'll cut you FR." I said moving around in my closet packing.

"Chelsea! You can't leave me ma, please I'm sorry. It will never happen again I swear. Please don't leave me" he said, his voice was cracking.

"Do not fuckin cry please spare me your tears." I said in all honesty. He can't be crying coz I'm leaving fuck that shit!

"You can't leave me bae I need you. I'm nothing with ou..." He said but I stopped him.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT AUGUST, YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE YOU ENDED UP BETWEEN THOSE BITCHES CRUSTY LEGS. THE PUDDLE OF TEARS YOU'RE GIVIN ME NOW DOES NOT AMOUNT TO THE OCEAN I'VE CRIED IN A SPACE OF 2 YEARS BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN'T BE FAITHFUL. SO PLEASE PLEASE SPARE ME!" I said with tears flowing down my face.

I was fed up and tired emotionally of this man. We've been married fo 3 and a half years. The first year was totally blissful but the rest have been a disaster. I've tried every and everything I could but nothing helped. Walking away is all I have left.

After packing I wheeled my suit cases To my car and placed them in the trunk. After closing it I saw him standing at the front door looking soooooo remorseful. I can't do this.

"Craig will contact you about the divorce. I'll come back later next week to get the rest of my stuff." I said to him the turned to get in the car.

"Baby please Chelsea I am begging you please stay." He cried walking closer to me.

"Stay fo what? More heartaches? Disrespect? Depression? Tears? Huh? What Aug? I've done everything to save our marriage but its no use anymore.

I love you but I can't stay if I'm not enough fo u. Them hoes won, I forfeit this game coz I don't wanna be a joke on these streets. I can't Aug, I just can't." I said and leaned on the car crying to my hand.

I reached in my purse grabbed a picture and handed it to him.

"Congratulations" I said and got in the car and drove off. I saw him on the rear view mirror looking down at the picture of his growing seed inside me.

I am 2 months pregnant and had found out last week coz I started getting really sick.

Was planning on telling him during our upcoming date buuut I'm guessing it ain't gonna happen. I don't know if I should really go through with the divorce coz I love this man but I can't do this anymore.

I drove to mama's house and just sat in  her driveway thinking. I pulled out my phone from my bag and looked for my lawyers number. Finally finding it I pressed the call button. He answered and we set a date to meet up and discuss.

After a few minutes my phone rang and I knew it was August, probably coz his lawyer has called him about the arranged date.

"Hello" I said ever so exhausted

He sighed "I just got a call from Cameron... Baby you divorcing me?" He informed me and instantly I knew he was in tears. Cameron is his lawyer. She's very chilled, a very crazy girl when she off duty. I like her lol.

"I guess I am..." I paused and thought as tears flew down my face when reality set in, I'm about to let go of my everything. " in future please converse with me through Craig. Goodbye" I hung up and just broke down.

"Why Jesus? Why? Why is he doin this to me? Is it coz he knows that I love him to much that's why? Father I-I gave everything to this marriage, have my efforts gone unnoticed? If they were then why does he repeatedly hurt me like this? I'm tired Lord, please give me strength."

I sat in my car till it started getting dark. I was in no mood fo talking or hearing someone talk. I immerged from my car and walked inside my ma's home and went straight upstairs to my old room. Took a shower and sleeping pills and crawled into bed hoping to sleep my life away.

**9 months later**

I woke up to the smell of bacon, went into the bathroom and did my necessities and went to check on Caleb my son. Who was sound asleep. He is a spitting image of his father.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to find him pouring apple juice in a glass. He turned and smiled at me, it was like Gabrielle the Arch Angel himself smiled upon me.

I did file fo divorce but when the court date drew closer he came to visit me at work and managed to change my mind. Lemme just say we did a lot of talking on my office desk lol. He assured me he will never do me wrong again but hey I've hear....

"Earth to Mrs Alsina.." He snapped his fingers in my face bringing me back to life. I smiled and he pecked my lips "Good morning baby" he said.

"Good morning honey" I replied then pecked his lips.....

"Happy mothers day baby." He said cheerfully. I couldn't help but to giggle and blush a bit 

"Thank you baby" I held his face and kissed him.

"Honestly bae, thank you." He said his eyes getting a bit glossy. "Thank you fo givin us another chance, thanks fo choosing to stay with a nigga even though I've caused u so much pain but u stayed with me. Thank you fo making me the man I am today, a complete man, a father.

I promise that your eyes will only cry tears of joy and pleasurable pain I be givin u in the room upstairs.." We both busted out in laughter then he continued " but seriously though, you're all the woman I need. I will never hurt you again ma I swear. Imma be loyal and faithful to u and our son. I love you Chelsea Alsina, with all I had, all I have and all that's to come I love you."

I was in full tears mode by now" I love you too Anthony" he then gave me thee most passionate kiss ever till we heard crying from the monitor. I turned to go get him but my husband stopped me and he went instead.

I walked to the kitchen counter and saw my tray of food and a rectangular navy blue box. I opened it and saw a charm bracelet... A beautiful diamond charm bracelet with my, Caleb and his pictures dangling from it.

Also a note sat on the tray. I opened it
" I'm sorry....
Thank you....
I love you...." Was only written in it.

I turned and saw my babies standing by the kitchen entrance. I walked to them and pecked his lips 3 times, with each kiss I uttered...
" I forgive you....
You're welcome....
I love you too....". He held me close kissed my head.

I love my boys so much.

FIN!!!

there y'all go... An update .

To those who have been voting THANK Y'ALL SOOOO MUCH.

This is dedicated to @FlawlesslyBeautiful. Its looooooong overdue.

Please vote and comment.
Find me on kik ... AquariusZee that's me.

Love y'all maaaaaaaaaayne.