Ass Whoopin 9

Shakeria......

"YN.. You do know August is gonna kill us right?" I asked mom as we cruised around in dads new Mercedes A45 AMG, that he bought last week, that he told us NOT to touch unless if the house is on fire and we needed to get it out of the garage. But hey with a mom like YN Alsina anything is possible.

"Ohhh come on... You'll tell him?" She asked as we stopped at the red light.

"No I won't, but what if som-"

"GOD FORBID!!" She shouted putting an end to my sentence and jinx I was about top cast out. "Nothing will happen Keria, chill. Sit back and enjoy this beast. Listen to it." She hit the accelerator and the engine roared as the light turned green and she resumed driving.

I looked at her as she sped down the road with a huge grin on her face like a kid in a toy shop. I think she forgot who she's married too, cause if she still knows we wouldn't be in this car.

"I wanna go by Nancy's house real quick before we head home." She turned left to aunt Nae's house. She knows she won't be quick. She knows they can talk till the return of Jesus. She knows their stories don't end. She knows we'll get into trouble if we get caught. Does she give a flying one??? Oh no she don't.

We pulled up in her house and walked to the porch and rung the bell. We waited a bit then the door opened revealing aunt Nae in a towel.

"Damn Nae... Why you scar our eyes like this? Put some clothes on." Mom said to her sister as she walked pass her.

"If you got a problem with how I am in MY own house you can leave..." She rolled her eyes looking irritated at her sister. "Keria my baby.." She squealed as he trapped me between her Peach scented arms rocking me side to side kissing my head.

"Hey aunt Nae..." I hugged her back. I'm always her favorite... If Tanya and Mayah aren't around though.

"Where are your sisters?" She asked glancing behind me, "Never mind that, who's car is that???" She attempted walking to her driveway but stopped once she remembered she was barefoot and in a towel.

"Its Daddy's.." The way she turned to look at me let me know she was stunned that we were using it.

"He let y'all drive his car???" She raised her perfectly shaped brow. I shook my head no and she let out a high hyena laugh and walked inside into the kitchen where mom was eating aunt Nae's yogurt. " See why I don't want your ass in my house.. You always eat my shit." She complained as she drank from her wine glass.

"Ohhh hush with that whining I'll get you more. Where's Steven?" Mom asked

"Stefan." Aunt Nae corrected.

"Same difference." She said dismissing the correction. "Where's he?" She asked again.

"Gosh sometimes I wish you weren't my blood. I would've killed your ass a long time ago when we were kids..." she said with a scowl on her face causing me and mom to bust out laughing "...He's away on business, to return tomorrow morning." She added.

"What I wanna know is, DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?" She asked looking between the two of us. "Why y'all driving August's car? Have y'all lost y'alls minds?" She queried again.

"Eh! I'm in no trouble Aunt Nae, I was told to get in the car we goin for a spin. If anyone gets killed it aint gon be Shakeria." I snatched the spoon from moms hand and devoured the yogurt too as moms phone rang. We all looked at each other and slowly walked to the counter where it sat. 

"Daddy Aug" flashed across the screen. We all looked at each other again.

"Mom answer." I whispered to her. She snapped her head towards and looked at me like I done grew another pair ears. "What?" I asked  as the ringing stopped.