@MrsAlsina_Flo

Flo POV

Aug and I have been married for almost 10 years now and we have a 17 year old boy Anthony who I got when I was still in high school, he also is a spitting image of his father in EVERYTHING possible lol. Like my son only has 1 feature that's mine which are his eyebrows, everything else screams August. Yes I'm jealous of this!. I do have 2 girls after him and they look like me and Aug don't like that lol, oh well.

So today was cleaning day since its my day off. We do have a helper but she doesn't clean the master bedroom, August's orders. My husband is rather paranoid when its comes to people entering his room. After I finished cleaning our room I decided to go straighten Ant's room. Jesus its a mess it kinda reminds me of Aug's room when he was still in college.

I pick up all the clothes on the floor and place them in the hamper. As I open the hamper lid I saw a gold square foil. I've seen it before but what I wanna know is what business does he have with it. I put it in my pocket wantin to show Aug.

3 hours later

"Baby I'm home" Aug screams

"In the study!" I screamed back

"Hey wifey" he pecked my lips "how are you love" he asks.

"I'm good but I need u to see something" u say to him and stand up slippin my hand in my pocket retrieving the gold foil.

"Hmm mama u want us to play" he smirked walkin closer to me.

"HA! Not at all, I found this in your son's laundry basket" I said to him and he just smile at me before he said something I almost fainted from.

"I gave it to him babe." WHAT? This nigga has me fucked sideways, he gav- NO!

"Why would u do that August? Why" I asked mad as hell.

"He's 17 now love, I gave him the talk the other day while u was at your friends wedding, then gave him that condom. I'm surprised he hasn't used it though" I couldn't believe him, but then again I'm relieved I wasn't here for that. He did it for the better good of my son and I appreciate that.

"Ok baby, I just wish u told me that's it. I'm sorry for over reacting. Call it motherly instincts lol ok" I hugged him and he kissed my forehead down to my lips. He deepened the kiss then my Ant walked in.

"Dad, you saw th- ohh sorry didn't know yall be at it" he said laughing.

"Na son, what you wanted" Aug replied laughin also

"Well, remember what u gave me last week?" He asked leaning on the door frame

"Yea, what about it" Aug asked standin infront of me holding my waist lookin back at him.

"Have you see in, I kinda need it and I can't find it" he said thinkin I don't know what he was talkin about, Aug looked at me and smiled hard and looked back at him

"Your ma found it, here!" He tossed it to him and Ant blushed hard at the info he just got that I know of his sexual activities.

"Don't be embarrassed Ant, you growing and mama understands that. Just glad u spoke to your father about it." I said layin my head on Aug's chest as he held me. He smiled and walked away living me and my husband to ourselves.

"So! Where were we?" I asked him. He smiled lickin his lips and pressed them on mine kissing me passionately. He pushed me on the desk lifting me to seat on it as he took position in between my legs.

We kissed and it really got heated, he started removing my clothes along side his. He then cleared the table and laid me on it opening my legs wide. "August, baby close the door, Ant could walk by anytime" I said to him

"Urgh dammit Flo" he walked to the door and slammed it shut. What's wrong with him? he returned and dropped his pants along with his briefs. Now I see why he was aggravated lol nigga is HARD.

Aug Pov

This woman busy tellin me about the stupid door, I aint give 2 fucks bout that shit I WANNA FUCK!, ya heard me? Ok cool I close it and drop my pants and briefs and Mr Classy sprung free, yup I've been tryna get it in but this woman is worried about a damn door smh.

"Get down and bend over please" I told her which she did, I lined the head of my throbbing dick on her wet cunt. As I pushed in I heard the front door open and the girls are home but who cares. I pushed in deep in her and she lifted on her tippy toes that means I was too deep, great!.

"Baby the girls are home make it quick" she said in a pleading voice also breathing heavy as I went in and outta her wet pussy.

"Ahh ahh ahh I heard... mhmm fuck.. I heard them come in.. It won't be too long fo I nut..shit this pussy grippin my shit hard maaaa" I said as I pounded in her.. "Turn over Flo." I said to her and she obliged.

I rammed into her "imma go check on mom and dad" I heard my daughter Megan said "uhhh no! They're busy in there on a call with dad's lawyer" my boy Ant stopped her. See that's why he MY son ha ha! Remind me to reward him.

"Fuck August, fuck me daddy" Flo whispered to me. I grabbed her by her hips and fucked her hard, I lifted her left leg for much better access and pounded her.

"Mama... Uh uh uhhh SHIT! Imma nut baby.. Imma cum ma" I fucked her at full speed.

"I'm cummin I'm cummin daddy I'm CU- haa haa ohh my LORD AUG" she screamed as she came on my dick and seconds later I thrust 1 last time and let it all go with a DEEP sigh "Fuck Florine Alsina, u are vicious woman" I said to her as I laid my head on her hard moving chest.

"You're the vicious one baby lol, I love you so much daddy" she said lookin in my eyes "I love you too mama" we shared a kiss and got dressed. We chatted a bit then remembered Megan an Amber are home. We walked out the study laughing and saw them in the kitchen and they just looked at us.

"You people are nasty" Amber said scrunching up her nose, Ant just busted out laughing "aye! I tried to cover for ya'll but DAMN!" I couldn't help but laugh along with my beautiful wife, then I dapped him and slid $200 in his back pocket and winked at him.

"Dad, Amber got suspended at school for skipping Math" Megan said and walked out the room.

"And she has a boyfriend daddy" Amber said also walking out the kitchen. Do they think I got energy for this? Fuck No! Give me an hour then me and mr leather belt we gon visit them.

"You gon deal with that daddy" this woman though. Ok! Me and mr Classy we gon visit her later.

FIN!!

Hope you like it @MrsAlsina_Flo

Please vote and comment

Luv yall.