Night love

Please read, comment and follow...

It's 1:45am and you're fast asleep. You feel a cold hand rubbing your ass then moving to your thigh. You already knew who it was so u decided to just lay in silence.

The hand travelled up ur body till it landed on you boob and squeezed it tight and you let out a silent gasp.

"You honestly thought you would manage being silent huh?"

"I hate you." You said laughing and pushing him playfully.

He kissed you passionately then turned you to your back and he got in between your legs, he inserted 2 fingers and you moaned loudly, " ohhh fuck Aug baby"

He continued to fingering you, then he pulled his fingers out, unbackled his belt, unzipped his zipper, lowered his pants and briefs and his dick sprung to attention.

"Baby your dick gets bigger by the day." You say with a worried look on your face.

"Please look in my eyes not down there."

He opens your legs really wide and presses his tip in you.

"Baby please take it easy, shit your dick is big."

"Baby loosen her up a bit for me, you're too tight." August whispers in your ear.

You loosen and he enters deep inside you. You open your mouth in a "O" but nothing comes out, you not even breathing as he slowly goes in and out of you.

"Breath" he says.

..........

"I said breath" He repeats.

...........

He pulls out of you then u exhaled, HARD!! You look at him and he looks at you then enters you again

"Why. Wasn't. You. Breathing?" He asked with every thrust he threw at you.

"Ohhhhh my Jesssss.. August you gonna make me cum baby." you reply ready to reach your climax.

"Hold it in." He whispers in my ear.

"I can't hold it baby.. Please let me cum for you daddy."

"HOLD IT!!" He said more sternly.

Your nails dug into his back causing him to hiss and sped up his thrusting

"Baby girl I'm bout to cum... hmm baby your pussy feels so good around my dick ma."

He speds up and the he pulled out just in time as strings of hot cum landed on your stomach.

"Ohh fuck.. Ohhh God... Mhmm.. This shit ain't stopping ohhhh my.. Baby!!!" He moans out his ejeculation then falls next to you still shaking..

"Bae why wasn't you breathin though?" He asked as he turned to face you while trying to regulate his breathing.

" You was in my stomach baby and you've never been up there before." Y'all laughed and started to drift off to sleep

"I love you YN."he kisses your forehead

"I love you more Aug." You kiss his chest then fell asleep.

FIN!!!

Vote

Comment

Inbox me

Thank you