meeting pipo and mima's puppies!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all meet RJ's mom and dad's brand new puppies! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree ❤️

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all hanging out in the living room together and they are hanging out with Dobby, Sammy and Astrid!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

Will and RJ are getting the FaceTime app set up on their iPad so they can all meet RJ's parents Ricardo and Martha's new puppies!

Martha and Ricardo recently adopted two golden retriever puppies into their family to keep them company! Their names are Baloo and Ted E!

Martha and Ricardo both really want to FaceTime with Will, RJ and the kids so they can introduce the puppies to all of them and just talk with them too!

"Kiddos! Come here! Mima and Pipo are getting ready to FaceTime with us and show us the puppies!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he happily crawls over to Will and RJ.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi! You have dog hair all over you! My goodness! Who were you cuddling with?" Will asks Luca in a babyfied voice as he sits Luca in his lap.

"Looks like a lot of Dobby and Sammy's hair to me!" RJ says as he giggles and smiles at Luca.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all run over and sit next to Will and RJ, where they can all see the laptop screen.

"Mima and Pipo will be calling us very shortly!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Yay!" Harlow says as she cheers and gets very excited.

"Baaaaaa!" Luca says as he claps his hands and smiles.

"I am really excited to see the puppies!" Benji says with a big grin on his face.

"Me too!" Coralei and Averie both say in unison with big smiles.

"One is named Ted E just like me!" Theodore says as he giggles and smiles.

"That's right! We call you Teddy! Isn't that so cool?" RJ says to Theodore and Theodore smiles.

"Soooooo cool!" Theodore says happily to RJ.

"And the other one is named Baloo, like the big and fuzzy bear on Jungle Book! My favorite movie!" Benji says happily.

"Mima and Pipo both picked out two fun names for the puppies, huh?" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.