covid hits the house!

*Just a short chapter! Covid hits the Shepherd-Aguiar household! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Enjoy!Love • Bree ❤️*

It has been a rough three days in the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Five days ago, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow were all exposed to covid at their schools from a few classmates.

As soon as Will and RJ found out this scary news, Will found a covid testing sit that would take all eight of them.

The next day, Will and RJ got themselves, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and even Luca tested for covid, to see if any of the kids have it.

Sadly, Coralei, Averie and Theodore were all positive for covid while Will, RJ, Benji, Harlow and Luca were negative! 

Benji and Harlow were both able to go back to school as long as they stay away from Coralei, Averie and Theodore.

Since Will is pregnant with twins, he doesn't want to get covid because it could affect him even harder than it would if he wasn't pregnant. So because of this, RJ will be the one to take care of Coralei, Averie and Theodore until their quarantine is over.

Will will take care of Benji, Harlow, Luca and the dogs Dobby, Astrid and Sammy! 

Coralei, Averie and Theodore will be in quarantine for ten days since that is what the elementary school and preschool requires unlike most schools just wanting a quarantine of five days.

Right now, RJ is waiting for Coralei, Averie and Theodore to wake up for the day!

Coralei, Averie and Theodore are sleeping a lot due to the virus and they all feel like they have bad colds, but nothing too serious. 

Thankfully, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei and Averie were all fully vaccinated for Covid! Theodore will be too young to get the vaccine until he turns five, which is in a few weeks. 

Harlow and Luca are both still too young to get vaccinated and won't be old enough any time soon.

Currently, Will just took Benji and Harlow to school and is now out running some much needed errands with Luca!

While Will is out, RJ quickly goes into the kitchen to make himself, Coralei, Averie and Theodore some breakfast. RJ is making Coralei, Averie and Theodore's favorite breakfast meal which is pancakes!

RJ and Will both really want to make sure Coralei, Averie and Theodore eat and keep drinking lots of fluids.

While the pancakes cook, RJ takes Dobby, Astrid and Sammy out to go to the bathroom before flipping and making a few more pancakes!

"I miss you guys! I miss you three so so much!" Rah says as he pets Dobby, Astrid and Sammy's heads on by one, causing all of the dogs to wag their tails and get excited.

"Only a few more days of quarantining left for Cora, Avy and Teddy! I know you three really miss them! They really miss you guys too! We just need to make sure that Daddy, Bubba, Harlow and Luca don't get it!" RJ says to the three dogs as the dogs continue to wag their tails and happily watch RJ finish cooking breakfast for himself, Coralei, Averie and Theodore.

"While those pancakes cook, let me feed you three! I know you guys are hungry! Daddy was running late this morning!" RJ says to the dogs as he begins to pour dog food in each food bowl!

"Here you go! Enjoy!" RJ says, placing each dog bowl down on the floor before filling up the water bowls!

Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all begin to eat their breakfast while RJ finishes up cooking breakfast!

Once RJ finishes feeding the dogs. RJ fills up the biggest breakfast tray that he and Will own and takes up the breakfast for himself, Coralei, Averie and Theodore!

Luckily, Will and RJ have a mini fridge so RJ is able to keep drinks upstairs for himself and the kids!

*****
Coralei, Averie and Theodore are watching a cartoon while they are eating and enjoying their pancakes.

"Are your pancakes good?" RJ asks Coralei, Averie and Theodore as he vlogs them so Will can see them.

*Coralei, Averie and Theodore's pajamas*

"Ya! So so so yummy!" Theodore says with a big smile at RJ.

"Uh huh! They are sooo yummy, Papi!" Averie says with a big smile. 

"Thank you very much, Papi!" Coralei says happily.

"Thank you, Papi!" Averie and Theodore both say in unison to RJ with smiles.

"You are very welcome, you three! I'm glad you all are eating and are feeling better today." RJ says to the kids,

"I'm stuffy! My nose!" Theodore says causing RJ to giggle.

"My throat hurts." Coralei says softly as she drinks her milk. 

"Well, none of you have a fever, which is great news! We have five more days of quarantining left!" RJ says causing Coralei, Averie and Theodore to all smile.

Coralei, Averie and Theodore all hate that they have to quarantine but they completely understand why.  

For the rest of the day, RJ, Coralei, Averie and Theodore all hang out and quarantine together!

After ten days of isolating, Coralei, Averie and Theodore feel a lot better and are back to themselves! Luckily, RJ, Will, Benji, Harlow or Luca do not get covid! :)

Will posts a picture of Coralei, Averie and Theodore all cuddling in bed together. He writes the caption as: "these three caught covid 😭 luckily, their symptoms are just like a cold but they are very sleepy. please keep them and @damnitrj in your thoughts ❤️ RJ doesn't have covid but he will take care of them since I'm pregnant and shouldn't be around them 😭"

Will posts another picture of a selfie of Benji, Harlow, Luca and Will together. He writes the caption as: "taking these three out of the house for a few hours while coralei, averie and teddy sleep 😊"

Will posts another picture of himself FaceTiming Coralei, Averie and Theodore. He writes the caption as: "these three are feeling better 🥺 only a few more days of quarantine for them! 💜"

RJ posts a picture of himself laying in bed with Theodore, Coralei and Averie. He writes the caption as: "These three got covid ☹️ Luckily they don't feel super bad and Cora and Avy were fully vaxxed! The next ten days I'm going to be taking care of them! 🤒😷"

RJ posts another picture of RJ FaceTiming Will, Benji, Luca and Harlow. He writes the caption as: "I really miss @shep689, Luca, Harlow, Benji and the dogs! Quarantining sucks 😭"

RJ posts another picture of Coralei, Averie and Theodore happily playing on their iPads. He writes the caption as: "These three are doing great today! They are getting bored for sure! Only a few more days of quarantine! 😊😷"