a small florida thanksgiving!

*Will, RJ and the kids are in Florida celebrating Thanksgiving with their family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 😊🦃*

Today is November 25th, which means today is Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has been one of Will and RJ's all time favorite holidays because they are always with their families and it is a tradition for them and their children to all fly to Florida to visit their family and also meet up with high school and college friends if they aren't too busy!

This year, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca and even their three dogs Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all flew from California to Florida for the Thanksgiving holiday!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all have the week off of school to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family, so Will and RJ take this week to go to Florida for visit with family.

This year, this Thanksgiving will be a little smaller because Will's aunt Sharon, Uncle Jerry, cousins Mallory and Jeff, their spouses Derek and Brannon, and all of their children Josie, Davis, Myles, Cayson, Corbin, Connor and Crew are having their own little Thanksgiving dinner.

So at the Thanksgiving dinner will be Will, RJ, their six children, their three dogs, Will's parents Karen and Hank, brother Logan, stepsiblings Erin and Jacob, Will's Aunt Misty, RJ's parents Ricardo and Martha, Ricardo and Martha's dogs Ted E and Baloo, brother Ryan, sister-in-law Brandi, and their dog Charlie!

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Astrid and Sammy have just pulled up at Karen and Hank's house!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and  Luca's Thanksgiving outfits*

"We have made it to Nana and Pop's house for Thanksgiving dinner!" RJ says as he pulls up into the driveway and parks the van.

"Yay!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky grins on their faces.

"Ba baaaaaa!" Luca shrieks happily, causing Will and RJ to both smile and chuckle.

"Woof! Woof! Woof!" Sammy and Dobby both bark happily as the trio of dogs tails wagged!

Astrid howls as she gets very excited, causing everyone in the van to laugh.

"Come on everyone, let's get out! Nana, Pop, Mima, Pipo, Aunt Misty, Uncle Ryan, Aunt Brandi, Aunt Erin, Uncle Jacob, Uncle Logan, Charlie, Baloo and Ted E are all waiting for us!" Will says to the kids as he gets out of the van and so does RJ.

One by one, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all get out of the van and RJ helps Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all get out of the back.

Will helps Luca out of his car seat and holds his hand so he doesn't run off. Luca is at that stage of toddlerhood which can be scary at times.