q&a with benji

*Will let's Benji use his Instagram to do a fun Q&A with fans! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🖤*

Today, Will decided to let Benji do a super fun Q&A with all of their fans on Instagram!

Benji thinks Instagram Q&As are really fun and he has been asking Will for him to be able to do one for a while now, and Will is finally letting him! 

Will will ask Benji a question from a fan and he will record Benji's answer!

*Made by me*

"Are you ready to answer some questions, Bubba?" Will asks Benji as he films him.

"Yes! I'm ready! I hope I got some fun questions!" Benji says happily.

"I think you did, bub! Let's get started!" Will says as Benji cheers and smiles.

- Do you have an Instagram account of your own?
Will: "The first question is.... do you have an Instagram account of your own?"

Benji: "Yes, I do but it's private for just my family and friends! I think Daddy and Papi will let me make it unprivate when I get a little older!"

Will: "Maybe!"

Benji giggles and smiles at Will!

- What's your favorite sport?
Will: "The next question is... what's your favorite sport?" 

Benji: "I really like soccer and hockey! I also like lacrosse and I'm learning how to play that!"

Will: "The lacrosse starts soon! Are you excited about that, Bubba?"

Benji: "YES! It is going to be really fun season!"

- What is your favorite thing to eat?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite thing to eat?"

Benji: "I like a lot of foods! But some of my favorites are tacos, mozzarella sticks, pizza, tacos and spaghetti!"

Will: "I think Bubba could eat mozzarella sticks everyday day if he was allowed."

Benji giggles loudly.

Benji: "Probably!"

- What have you been doing during quarantine?"
Will: "The next question is... what have you been doing during quarantine?"

Benji: "I have been trying to play all of the Pokémon games! I have played seven so far!"

Will: "What is your favorite one so far?"

Benji: "Sun and Moon, Ruby and Sapphire, and Emerald! I like the older games so far but all of the Pokémon games are amazing!

- What is your favorite color?"
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite color?"

Benji: "Blue, Teal and Lime Green!"

- What is your favorite Animal Crossing game?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite Animal Crossing game?"

Benji: "Obviously New Horizons! But I also really like City Folk and Pocket Camp!"

- What is your favorite memory you have of your mom?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite memory you have of your mom?"

Benji: "My favorite memory is probably gardening with her! She had a big garden and we use to water the flowers together and sing songs!"

Will: "Awww."

Benji smiles happily at Will.

- Do you like wearing glasses?
Will: "The next question is... do you like wearing glasses!

Benji: "I do! It makes me look like Daddy!"

Will giggles and smiles at Benji.

Benji: "But sometimes they can be annoying and fog up but I'm used to it!"

Benji giggles loudly.

Will: "Papi and I will let you try contacts soon!

Benji; "Oooo!"

- What are the names you call your grandparents?"
Will: "The next question is... what are the names you call your grandparents?"

Benji: "I have a lot of grandparents! More than most kids!"

Will: "You sure do!"

Benji: "Daddy's parents are Nana and Pop! Nana's mom was Grandma Janice so she was grandma! Papi's parents are Pipo and Mima! My mommy's parents are abuela and abuelo! And abuela's mom is bisabuela! And finally my dad's mom is Grandma!

Will: "You have two great grandmas, four grandmas and three grandpas!"

Benji: "Yes! I'm so lucky!"

Will: "You are are, bub!"

- What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Will: "The next question is... what do you wanna be when you grow up?"

Benji: "I don't know just yet! I have a lot of interests though!"

Will: "You have plenty of time to think about it, bubba!"

Benji: "Yeah, I do!"

- What is your favorite chore to do around the house?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite chore to do around the house?"

Benji: "I really like to wash the dishes! It is relaxing to me!"

- What is your favorite subject in school?
Will: "The next question is...what is your favorite subject in school?"

Benji: "I really like social studies, math, music and gym!"

Will: "Bubba loves math just like I do."

Benji giggles and smiles at his Daddy

- Do you have a birthday party theme yet for your tenth birthday?
Will: "The next question is... Do you have a birthday party theme yet for your tenth birthday?

Benji: "That is a long time away so I haven't thought about it! But I want to have a bigger birthday party and have lots of fun!"

- What is your favorite TV show?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite TV show?"

Benji: "I love a lot of shows! But I really love watching YouTube channels too!"

- What is your favorite breakfast food?
Will: "The next question is... what is your favorite breakfast food?

Benji: "Pancakes and cereal! But I'll eat mostly anything for breakfast!"

Will chuckles and smiles at Benji.