instagram q&a w/ rj #2

*RJ answers questions from fans on Instagram! I hope you guys enjoy! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💜*

• How was your birthday this year?It was AMAZINGGGGG! I finally got a new car after waiting years and years to upgrade it! Her name is Pearl! 😍 And then, Will adopted a dog that I fell in love with! One of our friends was fostering her and litera...

It was AMAZINGGGGG! I finally got a new car after waiting years and years to upgrade it! Her name is Pearl! 😍 And then, Will adopted a dog that I fell in love with! One of our friends was fostering her and literally all of us fell in love with her! Her name is Astrid and she is perfect ❤️

• How are you and Will doing? How is your relationship? I know you guys have been through some things.
We are doing amazing! We are doing very well! Our relationship is back to where it was when we first got together which makes us laugh! We have been going to virtual marriage counseling to help sort out a few issues we have had for a while and everything is just amazing now. We are very happy and are in a healthy place ❤️

• How is Benji doing with his PTSD?
Benji is doing really well! Benji hasn't had many PTSD triggers which is really good! Benji keeps busy by playing sports (he is an athlete!) and he also loved to make art and crafts and play video games! I feel like the older he has gotten the more understanding of his life prior to being adopted and he has accepted it as is. He is finally healing which is something a lot of PTSD patients don't have.

• Vanilla or Chocolate cake?
I love both kind of cakes! I love all kinds of cake actually! But I'll give it to chocolate because red velvet is technically a chocolate cake! 😋

• Do you have a close relationship with Averie? I feel like she has a closer relationship with Will than you.
Yes, I definitely do! I know in vlogs and pictures you don't really see it, but trust me she is a Papi and Daddy's girl. Averie has had some bad experiences with men in the past (a lot of abuse) so it was really hard for Av to trust Will and I. But Averie is comfortable with us now and she isn't afraid of any men in her life 💖

• Fav snack cake?
Zebra cakes will forever be bae to me! But ever since having children I feel like I have been trying all kinds of snacks that are unhealthy 😂

• What have you been watching lately?
Besides little kid shows or cartoons? 😂 Raised By Wolves!

• When was the last time you tried something new?
I try to do that as often as possible especially with having kids now! I want them to know that you can always learn something new and you don't have to be in school to learn. You can learn anywhere and everywhere! 🥰

• What's your favorite dish to cook?
Beouf Bourguignon! The kids and Will love it too so it is a family favorite around here! We have it often for dinner!

• Favorite sit back and chill movie?
Usually something light and fun! Like Scott Pilgrim, Deadpool, Batman Forever or Birdcage! And of course some little kid movies like Frozen or Moana or Monsters Inc! 

• Favorite childhood video game?
Probably Mario Kart 64! Benji and I have been playing it together and he loves it as well! 😍

• Favorite meal prep recipes?
Chiptole chicken and roasted brussels sprouts has been my go to lately for work lunches for Will and I! We gotta stay healthy during Covid! 

• Favorite sandwich (homemade or restaurant) your pick!
Does a bacon burger count? 😂😂😂

• Do you and Benji have the same zodiac sign?
Yes, we are both Scorpios! 😍 Benji barely made the cusp though since his birthday is the last day of the Scorpios! Our birthdays are four days apart too ❤️

• Do you think any of the kids like you?
Theodore is definitely my mini me 😂 He acts just like me too which makes Will and I laugh. I guess that's what I get for being a wild child for my parents growing up!

Coralei and Harlow both look just like Will with my Cuban skin tone! And Luca is a mixture of Will and I! All of our kids are perfect just the way they are! 😊

• Would you guys consider adopting again?
We haven't really thought about it actually! We just adopted Averie in July!

We are so happy to have adopted Benji and Averie into our family! Will and I both know so many children that need to be adopted. The system is full of children and it makes us so sad!

Maybe we will adopt again but if not, we are very happy with the two children we adopted!

Will does not want to have anymore biological children due to his traumatic delivery with Luca which I complete understand because it was traumatic for me as well.

We are very happy to have six healthy and happy children - four biological and two adopted! ❤️

• Anymore pets and what are your pets names?
Will and I are very happy with the three dogs we have! No more pets for us, right now anyway!

We have three dogs named Dobby, Sammy and Astrid!

Dobby is our eldest dog and he was our first baby! We had him before we even adopted Benji! Dobby is a German Shepherd! Dobby has epilepsy so that makes him special needs.

Sammy is our next dog we got! We just adopted him last year I can't believe it has already been a year! Our great friends Joey and Daniel's dog Lark had puppies and Sammy was called Green! Sammy had a precious home but the owners couldn't take care of him so Joey and Daniel took him back and we decided to adopt him! Sammy is half Husky and half German Shepherd and he is identical to his mom Lark!

And finally our last dog we adopted was Astrid! We think she is a Labrador Retriever and Whippet mix! Will adopted her for our family and it was a birthday present to me! She is so loved and has adjusted so well! Dobby and Sammy both love her! We don't know how old she is exactly but we do know she is younger than Dobby and older than Sammy.

So the age order of the dogs is Dobby, Astrid and Sammy! 😇