averie graduates kindergarten!

*Averie graduates kindergarten! Enjoy this short but adorable chapter! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️👩🏻‍🎓*

Today, Will and RJ's third child and second daughter, Averie is graduation kindergarten!

Averie was adopted two years ago and has been catching up to peers due to abuse and trauma she experienced prior to being adopted.

Today, Averie is a happy, healthy and thriving almost six year olds who loves dancing, painting and learning everything!

The Graduating Kindergarten Class

*Made by me*

Averie's kindergarten is going to be attended by Will and RJ as well as her seven siblings - big brother Benji, big sister Coralei, little brothers Theodore, Luca and Oliver and little sisters - Harlow and Arya!

Also graduating with Averie today is Laura Lee and Tyler Williams' youngest son Treyson, Gabriel Zamora's twins Matteo and Ysabel and Jenna Marbles and Julien Solomita's youngest son Gray!

*Averie's kindergarten graduation outfit*

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Oliver's outfits*

Averie can't wait to start first grade this fall! :)

*Picture of Averie smiling at Will as she twirls her graduation dress*
shep689 happy kindergarten graduation, averie juliet 💖 you have overcame some much in your young life and I am so proud of you for being such a strong and beautiful little girl. you are going to be an amazing adult one day! when you started your schooling journey almost two years ago, you were very behind and now you are ahead of some of your peers and you are so ready for first grade! 👩🏻‍🎓✨

*Picture of Will and Averie standing together. Will is bent down to Averie's level and he is hugging Averie*
shep689 why does she look so grown up 🥺 she will be turning 6 in a few weeks! 💖

*Picture of RJ holding Averie in his arms and RJ is kissing her cheek*
shep689 papi's princess! 👑 avy struggled with trusting men that are like fathers due to prior trauma but she and @damnitrj are so close now 🥺

*Picture of Coralei, Harlow, Averie, Theodore, Luca and Benji all standing together, Arya and Oliver are next to Averie and they are in the double stroller* 
shep689 as soon as we got ready for the picture, the twins closed their eyes and went to sleep 😅

*Picture of Benji, Luca, Will, Arya, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, RJ, Oliver and Coralei all standing together. Will is holding Arya and RJ is holding Oliver*
shep689 family ❤️ we are adding more family of ten pictures to our collection of family pics. 📸

*Picture of Averie smiling up at RJ* 
damnitrj Averie graduated kindergarten today! I am freaking proud of her!! 👩🏻‍🎓💜

*Picture of RJ and Averie standing together. RJ is holding Averie and he is kissing her cheek*
damnitrj Happy graduation day, princess! Papi and Daddy are so proud of you 🥰

*Picture of RJ, Averie and Will all standing together*
damnitrj We love you, baby girl! 💜

*Picture of Coralei, Harlow, Averie, Theodore, Luca and Benji all standing together, Arya and Oliver are next to Averie and they are in the double stroller*
damnitrj It's super rough trying to get eight little kids to look but we got five out of the eight to look so that's a good pic to me! 😂😘

*Picture of Benji, Luca, Will, Arya, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, RJ, Oliver and Coralei all standing together. Will is holding Arya and RJ is holding Oliver*
damnitrj We managed to get a family picture today! 🥰

*Picture of Benji and Averie hugging each other*
benji_shepaguiar Avy graduated kindergarten! 🥳🥳🥳🥳