a fun shepherd-aguiar halloween!

*The Shepherd-Aguiar kids all happily go trick or treating with their Dad and Papi! Please send suggestions on what you see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🧡🤍🖤*

Today is Halloween!

After having a relaxing and fun day at home, it is now nighttime, meaning it is finally time to go trick or treating!

Last year, Will and RJ didn't take the kids out trick or treating due to how bad the pandemic was and plus Luca was just a small baby, so Will and RJ both decided that they did not want to risk any of them getting sick.

This year, the pandemic is still around but luckily a lot of Californians are vaccinated (including Will and RJ) and soon kids will be able to get vaccinated (Benji, Coralei and Averie will be old enough to get it with them being almost 10, 6 and 5)

For Halloween costumes, the whole Shepherd-Aguiar family decided to have a family costume theme and the theme is Harry Potter. Harry Potter is a family favorite!

Luca is going to be Hedwig, Harlow is going to be Ginny Weasley, Theodore is going to be Dobby, Averie is going to be Fleur Delacour, Coralei is going to be Hermoine, Benji is going to be Harry Potter, Will is going to be Luna Lovegood and RJ is going to be Sirius!

*Will: Luna Lovegood, RJ: Sirius, Benji: Harry Potter, Coralei: Hermoine, Averie: Fleur Delacour, Theodore: Dobby, Harlow: Ginny Weasley and Luca: Hedwig*

"Papi! Papi!" Theodore yells, running over to RJ happily.

"What's up, squirt?" RJ asks Theodore as he fixes his costume for him making sure Theodore doesn't fall.

"Is Dobby, Astrid and Dobby going trick or treating with us?" Theodore asks RJ with a cheeky grin.

"No, they are going to stay home! But don't worry, Daddy and I gave them special treats!" RJ says as Theodore smiles.

"I told Dobby that I was him for Halloween!" Theodore says with a big cheeky smile at RJ as he pets Dobby, Astrid and Sammy.

"That's right! You are dressed up as the person that he was named after!" RJ says with a smile at Theodore, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid.

"Coooooool!" Theodore says as he begins to play with his cars.

"Pa pa pa pa!" Luca yells as he jumps around in circles as he calls for RJ.

"Hi, Hedwig! Hi, Luca! Are you excited to go trick or treating very soon?" RJ asks Luca playfully as he picks up Luca and sits him in his lap.

"Ya ya ya!" Luca says to RJ, happily flapping his arms with a big cheeky smile.