remembering pop

*Will's stepfather passed away irl so I wrote about it here. Thank you to BrianBadgerMay for helping me write this ❤️ Love • Bree 🖤*

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Oliver are back in Florida and it is not for a happy or good reason.

Will, RJ and the kids were just in Florida a few weeks ago to celebrate Christmas with their whole family, something they are so grateful they did because it was the last holiday they would ever celebrate with Hank.

On December 31st, Will's stepfather Hank was killed by a drunk driver while he was in Georgia. He was killed instantly.

It has been a devastating few weeks for the whole entire family and everyone is just heartbroken.

Benji, Coralei and Averie are taking it the hardest since they are the three oldest grandchildren however Theodore and Harlow are very sad as well. Luca is only two so he is having trouble understand while Arya and Oliver are just too young to understand.

Will flew down to Florida a few days after Hank's death to help his mother with arrangements and heal while RJ stayed home with the kids, keeping their routine the same until the funeral service.

A few days ago, Will's brother Logan flew to California to help RJ with the kids. It can be hard for anybody to fly with young children let alone eight of them, two being babies. Logan offered to fly to help so Will didn't have to go back and forth.

Yesterday, RJ, Logan, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Oliver have all made to Florida.

-

Will is currently sitting on the floor getting Arya and Oliver dressed and ready while RJ is styling Harlow's hair in a little braid.

Luca is happily watching Barney on Will's iPhone since is already dressed and ready to go.

Benji, Coralei, Averie and Theodore are also all dressed and ready to go, they are keeping themselves entertained by coloring pictures, playing with toys or video games.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Oliver's funeral outfits*

"Do you like your hair, Harlow?" RJ asks Harlow, showing her the braid he did with the small mirror.

"Uh huh! I look wike a princess!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile as she dances around.

"You do!" RJ says, kissing Harlow's cheek before Harlow runs over to her older siblings.

"Stay still, Ollie. Come here, come here!" Will says as he picks up Oliver and lays him back down.

"That boy loves to crawl away, huh?" RJ says as he giggles loudly.

"Yeah, he does. Arya loves to crawl but she knows she has to stay still while getting dressed, right princess?" Will says as Arya babbles and begins to crawl over to RJ.