happy easter!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all celebrate Easter together as a family! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐰🐇🐇🐰*

Today is Easter Sunday!

A few days ago, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily met with the Easter Bunny and they all took a few very cute pics!

This was Luca's very first time meeting with the Easter Bunny because last year he was in the NICU growing and getting stronger during Easter!

It was also Averie's first time meeting with the Easter Bunny as well! She never had a chance to meet with him as a baby or a toddler.

Right now, Will and RJ are up for the day and they are helping all of the the kids make their beds before they go downstairs for the day!

Will always likes for all of the kids to make their beds before they go downstairs to start their day and RJ agrees, since it will be less work later in the day for everyone.

Will has made Luca's crib and helped Theodore's make his bed while RJ helped Harlow with her bed. Benji, Coralei and Averie can make their own beds but sometimes Coralei and Averie still need a little help!

 Benji, Coralei and Averie can make their own beds but sometimes Coralei and Averie still need a little help!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's Easter pajamas*

Benji has already made his bed and he and Luca are patiently waiting in the hallway for Coralei, Averie, Will, Harlow, Theodore and RJ to be all done.

"It's Easter, Luca! It's Easter!" Benji says in a babyfied voice making Luca giggle and smile.

"Eeeeee! Eeeee!" Luca says happily to Benji, making Benji giggle and smile at his baby brother.

"Yeah! It's Easter! The Easter Bunny came to our house last night, Luca!" Benji says to Luca in a babyfied voice.

"Yaaaa! Yaaaa!" Luca says, clapping his hands before playing with Benji's face.

Benji laughs at Luca playing with his face but gets him to stop.

"Shhh, don't tell Daddy and Papi I told you already!" Benji says to Luca and Luca giggles again.

Just then, Will and Theodore walk out of Theodore's bedroom while Coralei and Averie walk out of their bedrooms!

Will checks Coralei and Averie's beds to make sure they actually made their beds and not throw blankets on the bed.