new neighbors!

*Will and RJ meet their new neighbors who are in a throuple relationship! Imagine a world where throuple relationships are normal, a common thing and couples like that can get married. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️‍🔥*

"Daddy! Papi! Are we going to meet our neighbors yet?" Averie asks Will and RJ out loud, getting impatient and bored.

"Yeahhhh! Are we going yet, Daddy and Papi?" Theodore asks Will and RJ out loud, spinning around in circles playfully.

"In a few more minutes, Avy and Teddy bear! Daddy is making a little goodie basket for our new neighbors to have!" RJ says making Averie and Theodore both smile.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all heading across the street to meet their brand new neighbors!

The new neighbors just moved into the neighborhood a few days ago and Will, RJ and the kids all want to meet with them since the family is a LGBT+ one just like they are!

Their neighbors - David, Kevin and Josh are in a throuple relationship and they just got married a few months ago when throuple relationships and marriages became legalized!

A throuple is a relationship between three people who have all unanimously agreed to be in a romantic, loving, relationship together with the consent of all people involved!

David and Kevin met each other first nineteen years ago and then two years later, they met Josh! The three of them have been together ever since and are now married!

Kevin and Josh are both carrier men and gave birth to the throuple's seven children! David is the biological father of all seven of the children.

Kevin gave birth to the two set of twins, Brinley and Brixton and Huxton and Hadley while Josh gave birth to Fenton, Watson and Emmerly!

"Pa pa pa pa!" Luca yells loudly, making RJ chuckle.

"Come here! Come here, bud!" RJ says as he bends down and Luca walks over to him.

RJ then picks up Luca and tickles his tummy, making Luca laugh and smile.

Will then walks over to where RJ, Luca, Averie and Theodore are all sitting.

"I got the new neighbors' welcome basket all made! What do you think, RJ?" Will asks RJ, showing RJ the basket.

"I think it looks really cute! They are all gonna like it! It seems like they are comfortable in the neighborhood already so that's good." RJ says to Will and Will nods.

"That's good! I never met a married throuple couple before so this is exciting and fun! I'm sure we are all gonna be great friends!" Will says and RJ nods in agreement.

"Me either! We know a few throuples but not married ones!" RJ says as he hands Luca to Will so he can carry the basket.

"Av and Teddy, are you two excited to meet our new neighbors and their kids? Maybe you guys can all be friends!" Will says to Averie and Theodore.

"I'm so excited! I love meeting new people!" Averie says with excitement.

"Me too!" Theodore says as he giggles and smiles.

"Da da da!" Luca says to Will happily.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi! Are you excited to meet some new friends?" Will says in a babyfied voice at Luca making Luca smile.

"Ya!" Luca says as he claps his hands and smiles making Will smile ear to ear.

"Is Dobby, Sammy and Astrid coming with us?" Theodore asks RJ and Will.