running errands with coralei!

*Will, RJ and Coralei run some fun errands together! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🥰*

Today, Will and RJ are going to run some errands and spend the day with their eldest daughter and second child Coralei!

Coralei has been really wanting to spend some much needed one on one time with her Daddy and Papi!

So, Will and RJ have both decided to spend today with their first princess and daughter, Coralei Violet!

Will and RJ's best friend Jennine is going to take Benji, Theodore and Harlow out for the day so they get to go out as well!

Will and RJ are getting ready to go out with Coralei while Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all sitting together in the playroom with Sammy and Dobby.

"Dat tickles!" Harlow says as Sammy licks her face.

"Sammy is giving you kisses!" Theodore says as he giggles at Harlow and Harlow smiles at him.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Dobby is cuddling with me! He is still tired from his seizure last night!" Benji says as he hugs Dobby and happily pets him.

"Aww!" Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles.

"Sammy and Dobby are going to hang out together today!" Coralei says to Benji, Harlow and Theodore.

"Aww!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile.

"Harlow! Bubba! Teddy! Cora! Come downstairs! We are all getting to leave!" Will says as he calls for Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all happily run down the steps together!

"Hey guys! Are you four ready to go?" Will  asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles.

"Papi and I are ready to go too!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles.

RJ then walks over and smiles at Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"PAPI!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ.

"Hey!" RJ says with a big smile at Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.