i could have almost died...

*Will and RJ film a small family vlog and Will talks about what has happened to him medically. Thank you so much to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💚*

It has been a crazy few weeks in the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Luca turned two on April 4th, Arya and Oliver were born on May 7th and June was full of lots of graduations!

Benji graduated fifth grade, Averie graduated kindergarten and Theodore graduated from pre-kindergarten!

It has been a few weeks into summer vacation and Will, RJ and the kids have been enjoying it together! The best they can with baby twins anyway.

Three weeks ago, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Arya and Oliver all flew to Florida to spend much needed time with their family for two weeks.

The vlog starts with Arya and Oliver laying on a light green blanket and they are doing tummy time.

*Arya and Oliver's outfits*

"Hi, Ari. Hi, Ollie. You two are really doing well with tummy time! Yeah!" Will says in a babyfied voice at the twins.

Will then films Dobby, Astrid and Sammy all laying on their beds before he begins to film himself sitting on the couch. Will smirks at the camera before he waves hello.

"Helloooo! Long time no see! I know RJ or myself have vlogged anything since we filmed us heading to Florida for a few weeks to see family. We did vlog some in Florida but not a lot because we just really wanted to hang out with our family and just have fun. It was so nice to see everyone and for everyone to meet Arya and Oliver in person." Will says as he yawns.

"If you are wonder where the other kids are, they all outside playing with the slip 'n' slide with RJ so the twins and I can nap. Clearly, Arya and Oliver aren't ready to nap yet." Will says with a chuckle.

"But while the older kids are busy and not listening, I wanna talk about what has been going on with me health wise because a lot has happened. It has been crazy!" Will says as he fixes his glasses.

"So as you all know, Arya and Oliver were born on May 7th, which made them three weeks early. We originally had a c-section date, which was May 16th but because of my blood pressure was rising pretty quickly during the last few weeks of my pregnancy we upped the c-section date by a few days. With my blood pressure rising and my risk of having a placenta abruption just like I did with Luca, my doctor and her whole team all decided to deliver the twins on the 7th which was on a Saturday, they didn't want to wait for that Monday. I felt so bad interrupting everyone's weekend but I'm so thankful to have a doctor that listens to her patients thoughts and feelings because she knew how terrified I was to have another placenta abruption even though the chances were still extremely low. Luca and I almost died that day so being pregnant again was terrifying to me to be completely honest but I love and adore Arya and Oliver, I couldn't imagine our family without them in it." Will says to the camera.