family park day + meeting up with friends!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all go to the park to have a fun family day together! Thank you to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🤍*

Will and RJ have decided that today, A warm February day, that they'd take the kids out to the park, since it is Saturday!

All of the kids are very excited as they're getting ready, getting their clothes and shoes on. They all have t-shirts and shorts appropriate for the warm California weather.

"Make sure you guys have some sunscreen on, we don't want any burns!" Will says to them and helps Luca get ready.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all put sunscreen on their faces, arms and legs.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Can I bring my soccer ball to the park, Papi?"
Benji asks excitedly.

"Yes! There is lots of grass and space to play and practice soccer!" RJ tells his oldest son.

"I can't wait to play with soccer too!" Theodore says with a big grin.

"I wanna bring my scooter!" Averie comments,
putting on some bracelets to look fashionable.

"You can bring your scooter, Avy! You all can bring your scooters if you like!" RJ says to all of the kids as he fixes Harlow's little braid.

"Daddy! Can Dobby, Astrid and Sammy come?" Coralei asks Will and RJ.

"Not today. Dobby had a rough day yesterday due to his seizure so he needs to rest. And I'm sure Astrid and Sammy won't want to leave him." Will explains to Coralei and the rest of the kids.

"Dobby sad!" Luca says out loud.

"Dobby isn't sad, he just doesn't feel good. He needs some rest and he will feel better soon." RJ says, tickling Luca's tummy causing the almost two year old to laugh.

Will fixes his shirt and his glasses before smiling at RJ and RJ smiles back.

"Let's tell Dobby, Astrid and Sammy goodbye, we are getting ready to head to the park now!" Will says as RJ grabs the keys.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all hug and pet Dobby, Astrid and Sammy one by one.

"Bye, doggies!" Harlow says to Dobby, Astrid and Sammy.

"See you three later! Sleep tight, Dobby! We want you to feel better!" Coralei says with a grin.

Sammy barks happily before he settles down in a spot in a corner while Astrid cuddles with Dobby on a dog bed.

Averie, Coralei, and Theodore all decide to bring their scooters along to the park and the family of eight almost ten all get in the family van and drive to the park that was about twenty minutes away.