rj's birthday!

*Today is RJ's birthday! Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all celebrate RJ's birthday with him! Thank you to my bff Thefeelz1234 for helping me write this! Please send suggestions! Love • Bree 🖤

Today is RJ's birthday! 🎉

RJ did not want a huge birthday party or anything crazy like Will threw for him last year, so Will decided to just have a family day and special family dinner to celebrate RJ's birthday.

RJ's birthday landed on a Friday this year, meaning it is a work day for RJ and Will and a school day for Benji and Coralei, so a relaxing family day at home was out the window. However, Will still wanted to make RJ feel really special and loved on his birthday!

Will has been cleaning up the whole entire house and doing all of the household chores, so the house is nice and perfect for RJ when he comes home from work!

Benji and Coralei are also now home from school and they just finished with their homework!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are now dressed up in their birthday dinner outfits and they are all waiting for RJ to come home from work!

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's birthday dinner outfits*

"Coralei and Harlow! You two look very pretty today!" Will says, making Coralei and Harlow both smile ear to ear.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Coralei says as she twirls around happily.

"Ba ba ba da da!" Harlow says as she stomps her feet and giggles at Will.

"And Benji and Theodore! You two look very handsome today!" Will says, making Benji and Theodore smile ear to ear.

"Thank you, Daddy!" Benji and Theodore both say in unison with big cheeky grins.

"Are you all ready to go to Cheesecake Factory for Papi's birthday tonight?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison.

"We will all go to Cheesecake Factory when Papi comes home from work! Let's finish up decorating the house with birthday balloons!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to Will with lots of excitement!

Will, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all finish decorating the house with birthday balloons while they wait for RJ to come home from work!

*****

RJ is now home from work!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and even Dobby are standing by the front door to greet RJ when he comes home!