a fun lunch date!

*Will, RJ, Theodore, Harlow and baby Luca all go out to lunch together! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Wednesday!

Right now, Will and RJ are both getting ready to take Theodore, Harlow and baby Luca out for lunch and then to the park afterwards!

Will, RJ and their six kids have not been out to many restaurants lately due to what has been going on in the world with the pandemic.

Will and RJ have both been really wanting to go out to eat since it is now safer to do so! Will and RJ's date nights were usually going out to eat so not being able to for a few months made date nights different.

Will and RJ have also been wanting to spend some much needed one on one time with Theodore and Harlow because of everything going on with Luca being born early and the pandemic, it has been harder for the both of them because they are so young, they are only two and three years old.

Theodore and Harlow don't have school today due to it being professional development day for their preschool, so this is a good day to have this special lunch date!

Averie, Coralei and Benji are all in school for the day and will be out in just a few hours!

Will is feeding Luca his bottle while Harlow and Theodore are playing with their toys while RJ finishes getting dressed and ready!

*Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Teddy, Harlow, are you two excited to go out to eat this afternoon with baby Luca, Papi and I?" Will asks Theodore and Harlow happily.

"Uh huh, Daddy! I reallwy excited!" Harlow says as she smiles happily at Will.

"I am really excited too, Daddy!" Theodore says with a cheeky grin at Will.

"I am so excited to have a special lunch with you two, Luca and Papi!" Will says with a huge grin at Theodore and Harlow, making the both of them laugh and smile at him.

Theodore and Harlow then get up from off of the floor and they both walk over to Will.

"You two look so cute in your outfits!" Will says as he kisses Harlow and then Theodore.

"Tank you!" Harlow says to Will as she hugs him tightly.

"Tank you!" Theodore says to Will as she also hugs him.

Will then smiles and looks down at Luca as Luca happily finishes up his bottle.

"Luca hungwry, Daddy!" Harlow says to Will as she rubs Luca's head softly.

"Yeah! Luca was hungry!" Theodore says to Will as he smiles at Luca and holds Luca's hand.

"He was hungry! He was ready for lunch early! He is all done drinking his bottle now! He drank all of it! See?" Will says as he shows Theodore and Harlow the empty bottle making both of them smile.