let's pawty! coralei turns 6!

*Coralei celebrates her sixth birthday with family and friends! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! • Bree 🐶💖*

Today is Coralei's SIXTH birthday party!

Today, Coralei is going to have a dog themed 6th birthday party or pawty with her family and all of her best friends!

Coralei's birthday was in the middle of the week, so Will and RJ decided to have her birthday party the weekend after her birthday, which Coralei didn't mind at all!

A few of Benji's cousins - Carter and Jovanna with their kids Mia, Elena, Axel, Sergio, Daniel and Bianca with their kids - Jensen, Arthur and Sofia are sick with the flu or a cold so they are unable to come to Coralei's birthday today.

Also, Will's two Aunts Misty and Sharon and Uncle Jerry were unable to come due to their busy work schedules.

Coralei cannot wait to see all of her best friends and have a fun filled day of playing, sweet treats, games, presents and birthday cake!

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all downstairs getting last minute birthday party things done before party guests arrive!

Coralei is dancing around with Averie and Harlow while Astrid, Sammy and Dobby all happily chase them!

"Happy birthday, Coralei! We aren't both five anymore! You are six now!" Averie says, happily hugging her big sister.

"Thank you, Avy! And you will be six soon! A few more months!" Coralei says causing Averie to giggle and smile.

"Happy birfday, sissy! Happy birfday!" Harlow says as she runs over to Coralei and hugs her.

"Thank you, Harlow!" Coralei says as she hugs her baby sister back.

Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all walk over to Coralei, sniffing her and licking her cheeks, causing her to laugh and smile.

"Thank you, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid for the birthday kisses and hugs! I love you three soooo sooo much!" Coralei says as she pets and hugs Dobby, Sammy and Astrid one by one.

Meanwhile, Will finishes up placing the food on the food tables while RJ finishes up with last minute decorations!