special gifts for jennine's baby!

*Will, RJ and the kids get their gifts ready for Jennine and Stephen's baby! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

Today is Saturday at the Shepherd-Aguiar household! Today has been a relaxing day for the whole family!

Will and RJ have mostly been doing light house chores while Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all play and relax as well!

Even the Shepherd-Aguiar dogs - Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are having a relaxing day at home! The trio are spending most of their day outside and enjoying the warm sun!

Right now, Will and RJ are both getting a few presents together and put in special baby bags for their best friend and her husband!

Will and RJ's very close best friend Jennine and her husband Stephen are expecting a baby boy sometime in March!

Once Jennine and Stephen have their baby, Will, RJ and the kids wanna visit to meet the baby and also give them the few presents they got!

Will and RJ are both extremely excited to be honorary uncles to Jennine and Stephen's son!

Also, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow are all so excited about the new baby and they can't wait to have a "cousin" from their Auntie Jennine and Uncle Stephen!

Luca is still a baby himself so he doesn't understand what is going on just yet but he is happy because everybody else is happy!  

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Hey guys! Come here! Look at all of the gifts we got for Auntie Jennine and Uncle Stephen's baby!" Will says happily

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says with a big cheeky smile as he crawls over to Will and RJ.

"Come here, Luca! Come here, baby boy!" Will says in a babyfied voice as he picks Luca and holds him in his lap.

"Da da da!" Luca says to Will making Will giggle and smile.

"And who is that?" Will asks Luca in a babyfied voice pointing at RJ.

"Pa pi!" Luca says as he claps his hands and smiles at RJ.

"Hi, bud! Hiiii!" RJ says in a babyfied voice at Luca making Luca giggle and smile.

Just then, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all happily run over to Will and RJ to see what they bought for Jennine and Stephen's baby!

"Yay! Baby presents for the new baby!" Averie says as she gets very excited.

"Yup! We got Auntie Jennine and Uncle Stephen's baby a lot of fun presents!" Will says with a cheeky smile at the kids.

"Aww! A wittle teddy bear! So so tute!" Harlow says as she smiles happily.

"Yeah! We got the baby a cute little teddy bear!" RJ says with a big cheeky smile at Harlow.

"I really like this outfit, Daddy and Papi!" Benji says with a big cheek smile.

"Papi picked that one out!" Will says to Benji with a big grin and Benji smiles back.

"Yeah! And I like this one, Daddy and Papi!" Coralei says with a big smile.

"Aww! This one is really cute too!" Averie says as she gets excited and smiles at Will and RJ.

"Daddy picked those two outfits out as Luca

"I like this hat! It's cool!" Theodore says as he laughs and smiles

"Do you think Daddy and I picked out cute outfits for the baby?" RJ asks all of the kids making Will smile.

"Yes!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Yaaaa!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles.

"When is the baby coming?" Averie asks Will and RJ curiously

"Yeah! I wanna meet the baby!" Coralei also asks Will and RJ

"Sometime this month! Once he is born and Jennine and Stephen are settled in, then we can go visit them!" Will says making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all cheer.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he claps his hands and smiles.

For the rest of the day, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all hang out as a family!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all can't wait for Baby Boy Matthias to arrive soon! :)

Will posts a picture of himself and Jennine happily standing together. Will is rubbing Jennine's baby bump. He writes the caption as: "I am so excited to finally be an uncle to this baby boy! 💙

Will posts another picture of Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Jennine, Coralei, Benji and Luca all standing together. He writes the caption as: "bubba, cora, avy, teddy, harlow and luca all CANT wait to have a baby cousin from auntie jennine and uncle stephen! 💙😍"

Will posts another picture of RJ, himself, Jennine and Stephen all standing together happily. He writes the caption as: "we are all parents now! 😊"

RJ posts a picture of himself and Jennine happily standing together. RJ is rubbing Jennine's baby bump. He writes the caption as: "Congrats to Jennine and Stephen on their baby boy! I can't wait to meet him!"

RJ posts another picture of Coralei, Theodore, Averie, Benji and Harlow all rubbing Jennine's baby bump. He writes the caption as: "Bubba, Cora. Avy, Teddy and Harlow all can't wait for their baby cousin to come! 💙"

RJ posts another picture of Luca playing with Jennine's baby bump making him and Jennine smile. He writes the caption as: "Luca is so interested in Jennine's baby bump 😊🤰🏻"