an exciting family photoshoot!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all take a special family photoshoot to announce the twins! Love • Bree 💚💚*

Today is going to a fun and exciting day for the Shepherd-Aguiar family!

Today, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are going to do their annual family photoshoot!

Also, this family photoshoot will reveal to the kids - Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca that Will is pregnant with TWINS!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in the van and they are heading to the flower field where their photographer Sierra is waiting for them!

Last weekend, Sierra was able to take cute pictures of the three Shepherd-Aguiar dogs Dobby, Sammy and Astrid and also took pictures of the dogs with the kids, Will and RJ!

To Will and RJ, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are also family members, so of course they needed updated family pictures of the dogs too!

RJ is driving the family van while Will is sitting in the passenger seat next to RJ and they are happily holding each other's hands.

Benji, Averie, Coralei, Harlow, Luca and Theodore are all sitting in the backseat happily, playing with their tablets or little toys they brought for the ride!

"Da da da da!" Luca yells happily as he claps his hands and smiles at Will.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi, sweet boy! Are you having fun back there?" Will says in a babyfied voice at the toddler as he tickles Luca's feet causing Luca to laugh loudly.

"Ya! I have fun, Da da!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles up at Will.

"I am so glad! Today is going to be really fun day!" Will says as Luca cheers loudly.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's family photoshoot outfits*

"Are you guys all ready for the family photoshoot at the pretty flower field today?" RJ asks the kids with a smile as he continues to drive to the flower field!

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with humungous smiles on their faces at their Papi.

"YAAAAA!" Luca yells as he gets excited and kicks his legs up and down with a big cheeky smile on his face at his Papi.

"I love taking pictures, Papi and Daddy!" Averie says to RJ and Will as she fixes her hair bow.

"Me too, Papi and Daddy! I love to pose and smile for pictures!" Coralei says, playfully posing in her booster seat and Averie does as well.