relaxing day at home as a family!

*Will, RJ and the kids are all having a relaxing day at home! Just something short and fluffy! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🤩*

Today is a very cool and rainy Tuesday at the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

The Shepherd-Aguiar's have not been out of their house much this past week because they all really want to make sure that Luca does not get sick due to him being a premature baby.

The Coronavirus is getting worse by the day, so both Will and RJ wanna make sure none of them get it and spread it to Luca because it could be fatal for him.

Only RJ and Benji have went out to brave the grocery store to get some much needed groceries, household items, dog food, diapers and formula to last all of nine of them for about a month or more!

Baby Luca has been home for almost a week now and he has been doing wonderful! Luca is sleeping through the night, drinking all of his bottles and he is really enjoying all of the company of his siblings and dogs.

Yesterday, Will's mom Karen and stepdad Hank and RJ's mom and dad Martha and Ricardo all left to go back home to Florida so they can prepare to stay at home and stay safe from the Coronavirus.

Will and RJ appreciate all of the help that Karen, Martha, Ricardo and gave to them while Luca was in the NICU. Will and RJ hope that they and the kids can go to Florida to visit everyone very soon!

Right now, Benji is finishing up his school work on the computer while Coralei is practicing on her handwriting and Theodore is coloring pictures!

Harlow, Will and Luca are all sitting together in the living room on the couch while Will feeds Luca his bottle. Dobby and Sammy are sitting by Will's feet.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Daddy! Daddy!" Harlow says with a big cheeky smile at Will as she hugs his arm tightly, making Will smile at her.

"Hi, Harlow bear! Hi!" Will says as he softly kisses Harlow's cheek, making Harlow smile.

"Baby Wuca! Hi, Wuca! Hiii!" Harlow says to Luca as she happily waves at him and Luca stares up at his big sister Harlow.

"Aww! Baby Luca says hi Harlow! Hi, big sissy!" Will says to Harlow happily, making Harlow giggle and smile ear to ear.

"Baby Wuca hungwry, Daddy!" Harlow says to Will and Will smiles and happily nods at Harlow.

"Yeah! Baby Luca is hungry! He is a hungry boy!" Will says as he fixes Harlow's crooked hair bow and Harlow smiles.

"Yeah! Baby Wuca hungwry, Daddy!" Harlow says to Will happily.

"He is! That's why he is drinking his whole bottle like a good boy!" Will says to Harlow and at Luca.

"Aww!" Harlow says as she claps his hands and giggles loudly.