thanksgiving in the florida sun!

*The Shepherd-Aguiar's celebrate Thanksgiving with their family in Florida! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree! ❤️*

Today is Thanksgiving! 🦃

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in Florida for the week of Thanksgiving to be with Will and RJ's families!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca haven't seen their family members who live in Florida for months due to the Covid pandemic.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all had a Thanksgiving dinner with Benji's biological maternal side and with his paternal aunt and grandma a few days ago!

Will and RJ wanna make sure Benji celebrates holidays with all sides of his family!

Now for actual Thanksgiving, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have flown from California to Florida a few days ago to be with their family!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in the car and they are heading to Karen and Hank's house which is the meeting spot for Thanksgiving usually!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's Thanksgiving outfits*

"Who is excited for Thanksgiving today?" Will asks as he vlogs a small clip of the kids talking for memories.

"MEEEEEEEE!" Harlow and Theodore both say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he smiles and plays with his baby toy.

"I AM! I AM!" Averie says as she gets very excited with a cheeky grin.

"Me too! Me!" Coralei says as she smiles at Averie.

"I really LOVE Thanksgiving because I can eat a bunch of delicious food!" Benji says as he giggles and smiles.

"Mima and Nana make the best food ever, don't they?" RJ says to all of the kids with a smile.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he giggles and smiles.

"Luca! Are you excited, baby? Are you excited for food? Mmmm!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Luca making Luca smile and giggle.

"Daddy, Papi! Are we going to Grandma Janice's grave while we are in Florida?" Benji asks Will and RJ.

"We will Saturday, bub! All of us will go to her grave and put flowers on it for Thanksgiving." Will says making Benji smile.