celebrating grandma janice's birthday

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all celebrate Grandma Janice's first ever birthday in heaven. Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 👼🏼🌈🎂*

Today is February 27th, which means today is Grandma Janice's birthday and her first ever birthday in heaven.

Grandma Janice passed away in the beginning of July 2020 at the age of 77. Grandma Janice would have turned 78 years old today.

Today, Will is still really grieving his grandmother's death but each day he is getting better and is doing better day by day.

Benji is also grieving Grandma Janice a lot because he was very close to her out of all of the kids and he spent the most time with her since he is the oldest.

Today, Will and RJ are going to have a little birthday party to celebrate Grandma Janice's life and celebrate her 78th birthday.

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are all sitting in the dining room and they are all getting ready to sing happy birthday!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof!" Astrid says as she happily wags her tail and runs around the dining room table, making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all laugh and smile.

"Astrid is sooo excited for birthday cake!" Theodore says with a big grin at Astrid.

"Yeah! Yeah! Astrid so happy and so excited!" Harlow says as she smiles and giggles.

"Ba ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he claps his hands and gets excited.

"Woof! Woof!" Dobby and Sammy both say in unison as they wag their tails and get excited.

"Sammy and Dobby are excited too!" Coralei says as she giggles and smiles.

"Aww, yeah! It is soooo cute!" Averie says as she smiles.

"Da da da da! Pa pa pa pi!" Luca says as he calls for Will and RJ.

"Daddy! Papi! Luca wants you both!" Benji says with a smile and a giggle at Will and RJ.

"We are coming! We are coming! We are bringing in the birthday cake! Daddy almost dropped it!" RJ says making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all giggle and smile.

"No, I didn't!" Will says to RJ with sass.

"Yes, you did!" RJ says playfully back at Will.

"Oh, shush!" Will says making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all laugh.

RJ and Will both walk into the dining room and they are both holding the birthday cake they bought to celebrate Grandma Janice's birthday today!

RJ and Will carefully put the rainbow birthday cake down Infront of the kids!