a happy easter!

*Will, RJ and their kids celebrate Easter with family! Thank you to BrianBadgerMay for helping me write this! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🐰🐇*

Today is Easter in the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

For a lot of families, Easter is a very religious holiday but for the Shepherd-Aguiar's it's just a fun day to spend with family, eat lots of yummy food and candy and have fun!

Right now, Will, RJ, Karen and the kids are getting up for the day!

Theodore, Harlow and Luca are hanging out in the playroom while RJ and Karen are getting Arya and Oliver's diapers changed. Averie and Coralei are sitting in Coralei's bedroom watching a YouTube video.

Will is holding Luci while they walk over to Benji's bedroom, he is the last one to be awake since he loves his sleep. He used to be an early bird but now that he's a preteen that has changed.

"Let's go wake up Benji, Luci! Let's go!" Will says as Luci babbles and claps her hands.

Will knocks on Benji's bedroom door before he slowly opens it. Benji is still fast asleep in bed causing Will to chuckle.

Will and Luci walk over to Benji's bed and sit on the end of it.

Benji felt the weight change in his bed and stirs in the sleep, causing Will to smile. Benji then sits up in his bed.

"Hey bubba, good morning." Will says to Benji and Benji yawns.

"Hi." Benji says softly.

"Hello. You don't have to get up but your siblings, Papi, Nana and I are going to head downstairs because the Easter Bunny came. We are going open the baskets." Will says to Benji.

Benji is the only child that knows the Easter Bunny isn't real but he knows not to say anything to any of his younger siblings.

"I'm coming." Benji says as he rubs his eyes.

"Okay, take your time." Will says, kissing Benji's forehead.

Luci waves at Benji and Benji smiles, waving back at Luci.

"Aww, are you waving at Benji? He's waving back at you, baby." Will says as Luci babbles.

Luci looks at her big brother in adoration, trying to understand what the words fully mean.

Benji gets out of bed and stretches his arms, which makes the baby laugh.

"Is that funny?" Benji says jokingly, letting out a laugh too, not expecting a reply.

The three of them go around the other rooms of the hours to get the others to come downstairs.

Luci begins to hide her face in Will because she's a bit overwhelmed by the bright sun and the noises.

"It's okay, Luci, it's okay." Will reassures her, letting her hide to calm down.

"We are going to see what's in the baskets. The Easter Bunny came to our house." Will explains softly with a smile.

"The Easter Bunny came to our house! YAY!" Coralei and Averie both yell in excitement.

"Woah! The Easter Bunny ate the carrots!" Theodore says as he looks at the empty plate.

"He sure did, Teddy!" Karen says with a big grin.

Luca and Harlow both run over to look into their now full Easter baskets, and everyone else follows and sits down.