first day of school!

*The Shepherd-Aguiar kids go to school for the first time in five months! Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I really need some ideas for this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 📓*

Today is the first day of school for the Shepherd-Aguiar kids!

Five out of the six Shepherd-Aguiar kids will be going to school this school year, which is very exciting for both Will and RJ!

Will and RJ both cannot believe how fast their kids are growing up!

This school year, Benji is going into fourth grade, Coralei is going into kindergarten, Averie is going into pre-kindergarten, Theodore is going into preschool and Harlow is going into Headstart!

Luca will be the only Shepherd-Aguiar child home all day with Will and RJ because he is only four months old!

Right now, RJ is making cinnamon rolls with a fruit salad for a very special first day of school breakfast for the kids, himself and Will!

RJ just fed Luca his morning bottle and Luca is happily watching Sesame Street in the living room while he plays in his bouncer.

Will walks downstairs with Dobby and Sammy right by his side and he walks into the living room. Luca looks up at Will and smiles ear to ear at him.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he hops around in his bouncer and smiles at Luca.

"Hi, baby! Hi, Luca! Good morning, baby!" Will says as he softly kisses Luca's cheek and Luca smiles up at Will.

"Ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he smiles up at Will again and Will smiles at Luca before picking him up out of his bouncer.

"Aaa ooo ah ah." Luca says as he looks down at Sammy and Dobby, smiling at the both of them.

"Sammy and Dobby say good morning, Luca!" Will says to Luca and Luca smiles at Will, Sammy and Dobby.

"Let's go see what Papi is doing!" Will says in a whisper making Luca smile again.

Will, Luca, Dobby and Sammy all walk into the kitchen and they all see RJ cooking breakfast!

"Mmm, those cinnamon rolls smell really good, baby." Will says as he tenderly kisses RJ and RI kisses him back.

"Thank you! They will be done shortly!" RJ says with a cheeky grin.

"Ooo ba ba!" Luca says to RJ.

"Hi, buddy!" RJ says as he playfully pinches Luca's cheek and Luca smiles at RJ.

"Mmm! I can't wait to have one! Well, am going to see if the older kids are awake! We need to get moving, today is the first day of school." Will says to RJ and RJ nods.

"Yes, we do! I can't believe today is the first day of school!" RJ says to a Will with a smile.

"Me either! I got all of their school lunches packed last night, so that is done. We just need to feed them breakfast, get them all dressed and ready, take first day of school pictures, get Benji and Coralei on the bus and then drop off Averie, Theodore and Harlow off!" Will says with a grin and RJ smiles back.

"Sounds good to me! Dobby, Sammy, I have your breakfast done, cuties!" RJ says to Will as Dobby and Sammy both get very excited and run over to their food bowls and eat breakfast!

Will and Luca both walk upstairs together and they see that Benji and Coralei are already up for the day!