spooky halloween!

*Will, RJ and the kids celebrate Halloween together as a family and they all go trick or treating! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 👻🎃*

Today is HALLOWEEN!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all very excited to go out trick or treating tonight! Benji, Coralei and Theodore really love to go trick or treating because they get lots of yummy and sweet candy! All of the kids enjoy candy very very much!

And this year is Harlow's first year to really enjoy Halloween because last year she was a newborn and she slept the whole time!

RJ has just went to work for the day and Will is busy getting both Benji and Coralei dressed and ready for school! Will also just helped Theodore and Harlow get dressed and ready for the day!

"Are you all excited to go trick or treating tonight?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"Ya da da da da!" Harlow says as she happily claps her hands and smiles ears to ear at Will.

"YES, DADDY!" Coralei and Theodore say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"I am so excited, Daddy! I love Halloween and I love to dress up in costumes!" Benji says happily to Will.

"Me too! I LOVEEEE my Halloween costume!" Coralei says as she jumps up and down happily

"MINE TOO! MINE TOO!" Theodore says with a big cheeky smile as he jumps up and down.

"I love all of your Halloween costumes! They are all so fun and cool!" Will says, making Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all giggle and smile.

"Hey, let's all go downstairs and eat some breakfast! I made all of you very some special and cool pancakes!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.

"YAY!" Benji, Coralei and Theodore say in unison with big smiles.

"YAAAA!" Harlow says happily.

"But first let me take a picture of all of you in your Halloween shirts!"

Benji picks up Harlow and holds her while Coralei and Theodore happily holds each other's hands.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's Halloween outfits*

"Say cheese!" Will says as he begins to take pictures of the kids all standing together.

"CHEESE!" Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"Nice picture, guys! Okay, let's all go downstairs and eat breakfast!" Will says to  Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow.