luca finally comes home!

*After almost four weeks in the NICU, baby Luca is coming home! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🤍*

Today is going to be an extremely special day in the Shepherd-Aguiar family and nobody knows it is happening except for Will, RJ and Grandma Janice!

After almost four weeks of being in the NICU growing big and strong, Luca Everett Shepherd-Aguiar is finally coming home!

Luca is very healthy, he has gained enough weight and he can breathe on his own without any oxygen!

Will and RJ both FaceTimed Grandma Janice yesterday to tell her the very exciting news with Luca!

"Hey, Grandma!" Will says to Grandma Janice with a cheeky smile.

"Hello, sweetheart! How are you?" Grandma Janice says happily to Will.

"I am great! How are you, Grandma?" Will asks Grandma Janice.

"I am doing well! Thank you for asking!" Grandma Janice says to Will with a smile.

"Hi, Grandma!" RJ says happily to Grandma Janice.

"Hello, RJ! Hi, sweety!" Grandma Janice says to RJ with a big smile.

"Can you keep a secret, Grandma?" Will asks Grandma Janice with a cheeky smile.

"Of course I can!" Grandma Janice says confidently to Will and RJ.

"Are you sure?" RJ asks Grandma Janice playfully, making himself and Will both chuckle. 

"Yes!" Grandma Janice says with sass, making Will and RJ both laugh.

"Baby Luca is coming home from the NICU tomorrow!" Will and RJ both say in unison, causing Grandma Janice to cheer with a big smile.

"Aww, really? Aww!" Grandma Janice says with a big smile.

"Yes he is!" RJ says as Grandma Janice tears up and smiles.

"Yes! The doctors just told us today that he will come home tomorrow afternoon! So please don't tell anyone!" Will says to Grandma Janice.

"I won't say anything! This is truly amazing, boys! God is so good! Luca is so strong and healthy and it's because of God!" Grandma Janice says as Will and RJ both smile.

"You are right, Grandma!" Will says to Grandma Janice.

"Nobody knows yet except for you!" RJ says to Grandma Janice.

"I am so honored to be the first one to know! I am so happy and excited for you boys!" Grandma Janice says to Will and RJ.

"Thank you, Grandma!" Will and RJ both say in unison to Grandma Janice.

Will, RJ and Grandma Janice talk for another hour before ending the FaceTime call!

- Present Day -
Will begins to vlog himself and RJ both laying in bed together. Will is smiling at the vlogging camera while RJ is acting like he is asleep, making a Will giggle.

"Wake up, sleepyhead! We gotta get moving soon!" Will says softly as RJ playfully groans, making Will giggle and smile.

Will then smiles and happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"Hey guys! So it is six am right now and neither one of us could really sleep last night because the both of us have been keeping a huge secret from our whole family. My mom, stepdad and RJ's mom and dad are all here and they have been helping us take care of the kids while RJ works and while I am with Luca at the hospital. My grandma had to go back home a about a week or so ago due to the scary virus that is happening." Will says to the vlogging camera.