summer swim day!

*Will, RJ and the kids all have a fun day at home together as a family! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🌻*

Today is Saturday at the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Today has been a relaxing Saturday so far! For breakfast, Will made everybody homemade pancakes which are the kids all time favorite breakfast meal!

After breakfast, all of the kids played while Will and RJ both get some last minute household chores done!

Benji played Animal Crossing, Theodore played with his cars, Coralei and Averie played with the doll house, Harlow played with her blocks and Luca played with his jumper!

Will finished the last minute laundry that had to be done while RJ vacuumed all of the carpet in the house.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all look out the window together just to see what the weather outside is and they all see a little bird sitting by the edge of the pool!

"Look at da bird! Look at fa bird!" Harlow says as she smiles and giggles at her four older siblings!

"Aww! That bird is sooo tute!" Theodore says as he smiles and giggles.

"I love birds! They are so pretty and so cute!" Averie says with a big grin.

"Me too! Their little chirps are so pretty too!" Coralei says to Averie and Averie smiles at Coralei.

"Birds are cool! They are very interesting animals!" Benji says to Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

RJ walks down the steps and he picks up Luca out of his jumper and walks over to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

"Ba ba! Ba ba! Ba ba!" Luca says with excitement making RJ smile and Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all giggle at him.

"Papi! Look at the pretty bird outside!" Averie says to RJ with a big smile.

"I see the little bird, a Avy! It looks it he is taking a bath in our pool!" RJ says, making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and even baby Luca all giggle and smile at him.

RJ happily takes a picture of the little bird to post on his Instagram Stories later in the day sometime!

"I love birds so much, Papi!" Averie says happily to RJ.

"Me too! Me too!" Harlow says as she giggles and smiles at RJ.

"This bird hasn't chirped yet but I am sure it's chirp is so cute!" Coralei says to RJ with a smile.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all smile at RJ and RJ smiles at all of them.