1st day of school!

Five out of the six Shepherd-Aguiar kids are heading back to school for another school year! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Enjoy! Love • Bree 📓✏️🚌🖍📚*

Today is the first day of school!

Five out of the six Shepherd-Aguiar kids will be going to school this school year - Benjamin, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow! Luca is only one years old, so he isn't old enough to go to school!

This school year, Benji is going into fifth grade, Coralei is going into first grade, Averie is going into kindergarten, Theodore is going into pre-kindergarten and Harlow is going into preschool!

Right now, Will is styling Coralei, Averie and Harlow's hair for school while Benji and Theodore play a game of Connect 4! RJ is making oatmeal for breakfast, per the kids request!

Harlow requested pigtails, Averie requested a side braid and Coralei requested an Elsa style braid!

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's pajamas*

"Who is excited for the first day of school?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

"I AM! I AM!" Averie says, flapping her hands in happiness as she smiles.

"Me too!" Coralei says with a giggle and a big smile.

"I excited Daddy! I so excited!" Harlow says as Will finishes her pigtails.

"I am excited, Daddy! Pre-K is for big kids!" Theodore says as he walks over to Will while Will fixes Averie's side braid.

"Bubba, are you excited for your last year of elementary school? I can't believe it!" Will says to Benji, not believing his eldest child is almost a middle schooler.

"Yes! I am really excited! Fifth grade is a fun year from what I heard! I hope I get picked for the fifth grade safety squad!" Benji says as she puts the Connect 4 game away in the box.

"I think you will be in the safety squad, bub! You would made a great safety!" Will says making Benji smile.

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are all happily eating their breakfast and Luca watches them.

"Dob! Sam! Ast!" Luca says as he pets the dogs' heads one by one.

"Luca, let them eat their breakfast, bud. They will be able to play later." RJ says to Luca and he frowns, wanting to play with the dogs now.