ice cream + movie night fun!

*Will and RJ all have a fun ice cream desert night with the kids! Just a short and cute oneshot! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💙*

It is a Friday night at the Shepherd-Aguiar household!

Another busy week of school, work and normal life is over and it is finally the weekend which means family time and relaxation!

The Shepherd-Aguiar's just finished eating together as a family, something they do every single night, even when they are busy with life.

Today for dinner, RJ cooked which Will loves because he thinks RJ's cooking is better than his. RJ however says Will is a wonderful cook!

RJ made lemongrass chicken thighs, balsamic marinated veggies and lemon garlic cauliflower rice!

Luckily, the six Shepherd-Aguiar kids are not picky eaters and they love to eat pretty anything and everything!

Right now, Will and RJ are both cleaning up the kitchen and dining room from dinner.

The kids helped by putting their plates and silverware in the sink and cleaned up the dining room table! The kids are now in the playroom playing with their toys!

While Will rinses the dishes to put in the dishwasher, RJ feeds the three Shepherd-Aguiar dogs, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid!

"Mmmm! Is it good? Is it good?" RJ asks Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all in a babyfied voice at the dogs, making Will chuckle and smile.

"You are so cute, baby." Will says happily as he hugs RJ and kisses him.

"You are cute too!" RJ says to Will with a cheeky smile making Will smile and blush

"Papi spoils you three so so much! Yes, he does!" Will says to the dogs as they all continue to eat.

"Let's see if the kids want any ice cream?" RJ asks Will and Will happily nods.

"I'm sure they will! Let's go ask them!" Will says as he and RJ both walk into the playroom to check on the kids.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Hey guys!" RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Hey guys!" Will says happily to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Hi, Daddy and Papi!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison happily to Will and RJ.

"Pa pi! Da da!" Luca says as he walks over to RJ and Will.

"Hi, baby boy! Hi!" Will says as he picks up Luca and kisses him a few times.

"Hi, squirt!" RJ says as he tickles Luca and he giggles.

"Do you guys want some ice cream?" RJ asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

"YES!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to RJ with big smiles.

"Ya!" Luca says happily as he giggles and claps his hands.

"What kind of ice cream we got?" Averie asks with a big grin.

"Yeah! What kind of ice cream we got?" Coralei asks with excitement.

"We have Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Lucky Charms ice cream!" Will says with a smile at Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca.

"Ooooo!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison with cheeky smiles.

"Sounds yummy!" Benji says with a smile.

"Well, let's go in the kitchen and get some! We can eat ice cream and watch a movie!" Will says as the kids cheer happily.

RJ, Will, Luca, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore wnd Harlow all walk into the kitchen to get some ice cream!

RJ gets the ice cream bowls out while Will gets spoons, bowls and the ice cream scooper!

Benji and Averie get Cinnamon Toast Crunch ice cream while Coralei, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all get Lucky Charm ice cream!

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he tries to eat his ice cram with his hands but Will stops him.

"Use the spoon, baby! The ice cream is cold!" Will says to Luca making RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all giggle.

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all happily sit down on the living room and they decide which movie they want to watch together as a family.

The kids all chose to watch The Spongebob Movie: Sponge On The Run!

As they eat their ice cream, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all watch The Spongebob Movie: Sponge On The Run!

Dobby, Sammy and Astrid also join Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca in the living room happily enjoying their special treats that RJ came them!

For the rest of the night, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all hang out together as a family! :)

Will posts a picture of Luca, Averie, Coralei, Harlow, Theodore and Benji all happily eating their ice cream together. He writes the caption as: "ice cream and a movie 🍨🎬"

Will posts another picture of himself and RJ feeding each other ice cream. He writes the caption as: "I love you ❤️"

RJ posts a picture of himself and Will feeding each other ice cream playfully. He writes the caption as: "When you wanna be romantic but be kid friendly 😂🥵"

RJ posts another picture of Luca, Averie, Coralei, Harlow, Theodore and Benji all happily eating their ice cream together. He writes the caption as: "Cereal ice cream flavors plus Spongebob = a fun weekend! 😎"