luci's second birthday!

*Lucille celebrates her second birthday - Frozen style! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! And yes, I kept the fake brother because why not, Enjoy! Love • Bree 🩵🤍💜❄️*

January 7th

Today is Lucille's second birthday party!

Due to Luci's birthday being on Christmas Eve, Will and RJ decided to have her birthday party after the holidays to make it less chaotic for themselves and everyone coming.

Yesterday, RJ, Karen and the kids celebrated Will's 35th birthday just the thirteen of them and the dogs. Will had a wonderful birthday and is excited to celebrate Luci's birthday today!

Will and RJ have only invited family members to Luci's birthday party. Will and RJ want to keep the birthday party small and not too chaotic because Luci doesn't like a lot of loud noises and chaos.

Also, Will and RJ want to keep the kids safe from the flu, colds, rsv and covid since the levels for all of those illnesses is at an all time high due to the holiday travels.

Not everyone can arrive to Luci's party due to illnesses, vacations, or having to go back to work after the holidays. RJ's younger brother Ryan, Ryan's wife Brandi and their daughter Elena were unable to fly from Florida due to Elena being a newborn baby.

However, all of Will and RJ's family members who couldn't make it have called Luci for her birthday and sent her a birthday present!

Also many of Will and RJ's friends sent Luci lots of birthday presents and birthday wishes!

Coming to the birthday party is: Will's mother Karen, RJ's parents Ricardo and Martha, Will's cousin Mallory, Mallory's three children Josie, Davis and Myles, Will's aunt and uncle Sharon and Jerry, Will's stepsister Erin and her boyfriend AJ, Will's stepbrother Jacob and his girlfriend Kaira, Will's brother Logan, Will's other brother Warren, Warren's wife Carly and their son Tripp, Will's stepmother Lynette, Lynette's mother Starlene, Lynette's daughter Taryn, Lynette's other daughter Mikel, Mikel's husband Corey and their three children Haiden, Rylan and Avery, Benji's paternal grandma Whitney, Benji's paternal aunt Meghan, Benji's maternal uncle and aunt Luis and Anthonette and their three daughters Gabriella, Alexis and Miranda. 

-

December 24th
Christmas Eve + Luci's 2nd Birthday

The vlog video starts with RJ and Will standing outside their bedroom and they are smiling at the camera.

RJ is holding a bright blue number 2 balloon and a small vanilla cupcake. Will and RJ both smile at the camera before they speak.