coralei's 4th birthday

*Today is Coralei's 4th birthday party! Will and RJ celebrate their baby girl's special day with all of her best friends! Love • Bree 🥰*

Today is Coralei's unicorn birthday party! Coralei is now FOUR years old! Will and RJ can't believe how fast time is going by! Will and RJ can both remember when Will found out he was pregnant with her!

Today, Coralei is going to have a small birthday party with some of her best friends and a few of Will and RJ's best friends!

Will and RJ's families have a lot going on right now, so they are unable to fly to California for Coralei's birthday party this year but Will and RJ already have planned a Florida trip for Thanksgiving break, so Coralei, Benji, Theodore and Harlow can all see their grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins!

Will is holding a happy Harlow in his arms and he begins to vlog himself and Harlow together.

"Hey guys! Welcome to today's special family vlog! Today is Coralei's fourth birthday party!" Will says to the vlogging camera with a big grin.

"Hiii!" Harlow says as she happily waves at the vlogging camera.

"Hi, Harlow! She's never said hi to the camera before! She loves to say hi now." Will says as he kisses Harlow's cheek and Harlow giggles.

"Coralei is having a unicorn themed birthday party this year and she is so excited for it! Coralei really loves unicorns, ponies and horses right now." Will explains to the vlog camera as Harlow smiles at the vlog camera.

"Coralei invited her friends from school, we invited Joey and Daniel and their kids and we also invited some of our friends too! The party is very small this year. Our family isn't flying in for Coralei's birthday party this year because RJ's dad Ricardo is going through prostate cancer treatments and my grandma is also having some health issues of her own, so RJ and I told everyone to just stay home and not fly. We told everyone that we will fly to Florida to visit with everybody for Thanksgiving and we can catch up then! The kids understand that flying from different states is a lot for people, especially people who are sick and dealing with health issues." Will says as Harlow plays with Will's glasses and Will giggles at her.

"Harlow, I need these to see the world, love!" Will says to Harlow and Harlow giggles at him.

"Benji and Theodore are downstairs with Dobby and RJ is getting Coralei dressed and ready! Let's go see brothers, Harlow!" Will says to Harlow and the camera

"Ya, Da da! Go! Go!" Harlow says and Will smiles at her and the vlogging camera.

Will and Harlow walk downstairs together and they are greeted by Dobby, Benji and Theodore.

"DADDY! HARLOW!" Theodore says with excitement to Will and Harlow.

"Hi!" Harlow says to Theodore happily.

"Hey, Teddy! Are you excited for Coralei's birthday party?" Will asks Theodore as he let's Harlow down to walk around.

"Uh huh, Daddy! I excited!" Theodore says with a cheeky grin.