averie meets the family!

*Will, RJ and the kids are in Florida to spend a few weeks with family! Averie meets her new family members for the first time! This oneshot in the timeline is before Grandma Janice's passing. Send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 🌸*

The Shepherd-Aguiar family is in Florida for the next few days!

During this trip, Averie is going to meet everyone in her family for the very first time!

Averie was adopted a few weeks after Luca was born, and none of Will and RJ family members were able to meet her due to the Coronavirus and the lockdowns all over the United States.

But luckily, the Coronavirus has gone down some, so Will, RJ and all six of the kids were able to fly from California to Florida to visit their family for a few days!

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all in the car and they are heading to visit Grandma Janice!

Grandma Janice lives in a nursing home and luckily she is still able to have visitors visit her. A lot of nursing homes are shut down due to Coronavirus.

RJ is driving while Will is sitting in the passenger seat and he is checking his emails.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Who is excited to see Grandma Janice?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca happily.

"MEEEEEE!" Theodore and Harlow both say in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"I am!" Benji says with a big cheeky grin.

"I am too!" Coralei says with a cheeky smile.

"Are you excited to meet Grandma Janice, Averie?" RJ asks Averie.

"Yes, I am so excited, Papi and Daddy!" Averie says with a smile on her face.

"Grandma Janice is very excited to meet you!" Will says to Averie, making Averie smile ear to ear.

"Grandma Janice can't wait to see all of you today!" Will says making Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all smile.

Luca coos happily, making Will and RJ both awe and all of the kids smile ear to ear.

*****
After a twenty minute drive, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have all made it to the nursing home to see Grandma Janice!