meeting santa!

*The Shepherd-Aguiar family all meets Santa!Thank you BrianBadgerMay for helping me write rhis! Enjoy and please send suggestions! Love • Bree 🎄🎅🏻

The Shepherd-Aguiar family are going to see Santa today, which the kids are excited about. Benji doesn't believe in that anymore, but it's still fun to go. And they have a tradition with Santa pictures.

Currently, RJ was putting shoes on Luci and the twins Arya and Oliver, which was hard because they kept wiggling.

"Guys, please sit still. I'm trying to get you ready to go." RJ says, and Luci does as told, but Oliver and Arya don't.

"Papi! No go." Arya tells him, frowning.

"You don't want to go? Why not?" RJ looks curious, finally getting Oliver's shoes on.

"Vaca!" Arya says loudly.

"Cow.. Oh, you wanted to bring your toy cow with you?" RJ asks softly, losing his frustration.

"Ya!" Arya is sitting still, so RJ takes the chance to get her shoes while explaining.

"We're going to see Santa! And you can take your cow in the car. Okay? Good girl." RJ tells her happily.

Arya smiles back at him, especially when he hands her the stuffed animal she loves.

"Papi, I'm ready to go too! I even got my hair done!" Averie walks over and jumps.

"Good! Is everyone else ready?" RJ looks for his keys while Averie talks to him.

"Not yet! Almost! Teddy's getting dressed and Luca is having a snack!" Averie says patiently.

RJ nods and lifts Luci and Oliver into his arms, Arya following behind him.

"We're ready, though!" Coralei says, having heard the conversation by being nearby. Benji was there, and Will too, with Henry in his arms.

"That's right! And Henry gets to wear this cute little outfit." Will grins, giving RJ a kiss of appreciation when he sees the toddlers ready to go.

"You got them ready by yourself. Thank you, dear." Will says gently.

"You are very welcome! Arya and Oliver are little wiggle worms nowadays! Twin toddlers are a new experience that's for sure. Luci is too but she stayed still when I got her little flats on." RJ says as he sets Oliver down since he wants to walk around with his twin sister.

"Are those shoes comfy, Luci? I know you hate anything on your feet, sweet girl." Will says as he kisses Luci.

"Ba ba!" Luci says as she points at Henry.

"Henry is your brother isn't he? He's your baby brother." Will says as Luci smiles and flaps her arms.

Luci recently has a new diagnosis and it is autism which isn't much a surprise since Averie has it as well. Luci's main struggle is sensory, specially with clothing. Luckily, Will and RJ have found which clothes are the most comfortable for her mobility needs and sensory needs.

"I'M READY!" Theodore yells as he runs in happily.

"¡Estoy listo!" Luca runs too, stumbling a bit.

"You're ready too? Muy bien!" RJ pats Luca's head.

"And me! Don't fo'get me!" Harlow doesn't run, but hurries over.

"We'd never forget you, baby. We're all going! Let's go!" Will reassures her, and everyone goes to the car and buckles up.

 We're all going! Let's go!" Will reassures her, and everyone goes to the car and buckles up