harlow's first haircut!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei and Theodore take Harlow to get her first ever haircut! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 👧🏻💜*

Today, Will and RJ are both going to take Harlow to get her first ever haircut!

Harlow is eighteen months old now and her dark brown hair is getting very long! Harlow's hair is almost shoulder length already!

Harlow really hates getting her hair brushed every morning and she hates getting her hair washed when she takes a bubble bath, so Will and RJ have both decided that it is now finally time for Harlow to get her first ever haircut!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all dressed and are ready to go out to the mall!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all love to go to the mall and they all love to go shopping!

Benji and Coralei both have some money that they both saved up from doing their household chores these past few months, so they both wanna look at some things while they are at the mall today!

Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow are all sitting together in the living room with Dobby and Sammy! Will and RJ are both upstairs, getting dressed and ready to go to the mall.

"Sammy! Sammy!" Harlow says as she hugs Sammy tightly and Sammy happily licks her cheek. 

"Aww!" Coralei says happily as she watches both Harlow and Sammy together!

"Wuv Sammy and Dobby!" Harlow says as she hugs Sammy and then Dobby.

"I love Sammy and Dobby too!" Theodore says as he hugs Dobby and Sammy tightly.

"I love them too!" Coralei says as she pets Dobby and Sammy's heads.

"Me too! Sammy and Dobby are the best dogs ever!" Benji says as he also pets Dobby and Sammy's heads.

*Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow's outfits*

"Harlow! You are going to get a hair cut today at the mall!" Benji says to Harlow with a big grin.

"Yeah! A haircut, Harlow! Haircuts are so cool!" Theodore says with lots of excitement.

"Oooo!" Harlow says at her two big brothers happily.

"Your hair is going to be pretty after your haircut, Harlow! But your hair is already pretty now!" Coralei says at her baby sister, making Harlow smile at her big sister.

"Aww toote!" Harlow says as as she smiles at Coralei.

A few minutes later, RJ happily walks down the steps and sees Sammy, Dobby, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow all sitting together in the living room!

"Hey guys!" RJ says to Sammy, Dobby, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow with a big smile.

Sammy and Dobby both happily run over to RJ and RJ pets Sammy and Dobby's heads.