a new puppy for christmas

*Will and RJ surprise Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow with a new puppy! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🐶*

Today, Will and RJ are going to surprise their kids with a new puppy right before Christmas!

Will and RJ are both very excited to do this and they have both fallen in love with their new puppy that they have both named Sammy! 

For a while now, Benji, Coralei and Theodore have been wanting Will and RJ to get them a puppy!

But, both Will and RJ have been really reluctant because they have a new baby on the way and plus, they are both busy with their jobs.

Two of Benji's best friends Maxwell and Kinsley's dogs both had a litter of puppies this summer and ever since then, Benji, Coralei and Theodore have been really puppy obsessed! Even Harlow is getting puppy obsessed just like her older brothers and sister!

Also, the kids have all agreed that Dobby really needs a playmate, best friend and someone to hang out with while they all go out during the weekends. The kids really hate that Dobby is usually home alone while they go out to do family activities.

Will and RJ's best friends and Benji's best friend Maxwell's parents Joey and Daniel's dog Lark had puppies a few months ago! Lark had six boys and one girl!

Joey and Daniel just recently gave five out of the seven puppies Lark had to new families and they kept two for their family!

But sadly, one the puppies Green, his new family didn't have enough time for him and they gave Green back to Joey and Daniel. Joey and Daniel have been on the hunt looking for the PERFECT family for Green.

Will and RJ have been talking with Joey and Daniel about Green and they even met with Green a few times! Will and RJ gave both fallen in love with Green and they asked Joey and Daniel if they can adopt Green.

Joey and Daniel wanted to make sure they talked to the other families that wanted Green first before giving Green to Will and RJ.

And after talking with everyone, Joey and Daniel both decided to give Green to Will and RJ!

Will and RJ's best friend Suzy is in town visiting them for a few days and she has taken Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow out for the day, so today is the perfect day to bring Green home and get him settled into his life with the Shepherd-Aguiar's!

Suzy knows about this exciting plan, and she is very thrilled that the kids are getting a puppy for Christmas!

Will and RJ just went to Joey and Daniel's house to pick up Green, now known as Sammy and they are now bringing him home!

Sammy is happily sitting on Will's lap while RJ is driving all of them home!

Sammy looks out the window and explores the world while Will softly pets his back, feeling his very soft puppy fur. Will then smiles at RJ and RJ smiles back at him.

"He is officially ours, babe!" RJ says to Will with a big cheeky smile as he kisses Will's hand and then pets Sammy's head.

"He sure is! Daniel and Joey took very good care of him and he up to date with all of his shots! He is a healthy and happy pup." Will says with a big smile at RJ.

"He is a healthy boy! And a cutie pie too." RJ says as Will chuckles and smiles.

"He is a cutie pie. He looks a lot his Mama too! The kids are going to be very excited to have a puppy." Will says with a big grin as he hugs Sammy.