benji's 8th birthday

*Benji celebrates his eighth birthday with his friends and biological family. Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 💙💜*

Today is Benji's EIGHTH birthday party!

Benji is extremely excited to have a fun filled Fortnite birthday party and to have lots of fun with his family and friends!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Theodore and Harlow have all just came back home from Florida after visiting with Will and RJ's family during the week long Thanksgiving break.

Will and RJ's family members have all given Benji all of his birthday presents while they were in Florida so they all won't be coming to California for Benji's birthday party today.

Will and RJ have both been busy all morning long getting the whole house decorated and decked out in Fortnite birthday party decorations!

Will and RJ really don't like the game Fortnite at all but Benji does and this is the type of birthday party he really wanted to have this year!

"Will, let me do that. You shouldn't be doing any heavy lifting right now." RJ says as he walks over to Will.

"Aw, you are really sweet, RJ." Will says as he smiles at RJ.

"Of course I am!" RJ says playfully and with sass, making Will giggle and smile.

"I can't with you!" Will says as he playfully smacks RJ's butt.

"I can't with you either!" RJ says playfully and with some sass he softly kisses Will's cheek and rubs Will's tiny baby bump.

"Baby boy has be doing somersaults in my belly all morning long." Will says as he smiles and rubs his tiny baby bump.

"He might be an Olympian gymnast or something when he gets older." RJ says as he giggles and smiles at Will.

"He might be honestly! That would be really cool too." Will says as he yawns and he fixes his floral shirt.

Will and RJ finish up decorating the house together!