sunny park day!

*Will, RJ, the dogs and the kids all go to the park as a family for a few hours of fun! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree ❤️*

"Go ahead and play, guys! Go ahead! Daddy and I will be sitting right over here." RJ says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow with a cheeky smile.

"Okay, Papi!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison with big cheeky smiles as they all get ready to run over to the playground.

"Be careful, guys!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow, making sure all of his kids are safe.

"We will, Daddy!" Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow all say in unison to Will happily as they all run over to the playground to play.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

Will and RJ both smile at each other as they sit down on the park bench with Luca sitting down in between them.

Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are all laying down by Will and RJ's feet and they are enjoying the warm and bright sunlight.

Will smiles at the trio of dogs enjoying the sun while RJ chuckles at the trio, since the dogs have their tongues sticking out making it look like they are smiling.

"Ba ba ba ba ba!" Luca says as he points and smiles at Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all laying down.

"Yeah! Dobby, Sammy and Astrid are enjoying the warm weather like we are, baby! They are having have!" Will says as he kisses Luca's cheek and Luca smiles at Will. 

"Weeeeeeee!" Harlow says as Benji pushes her on the swing.

"Tag! Your it, Cora!" Theodore says to Coralei as he laughs.

"Tag! Your it, Avy!" Coralei says to Averie as she laughs.

"Tag! Your it, Teddy!" Averie says to Theodore as she laughs. 

Theodore, Coralei and Averie are all happily chase each other happily around the playground!

RJ begins to play with Luca's light brown hair and Luca smiles up at him.

"Your hair is getting so long, bud! Yeah! You almost have a mullet!" RJ says in a babyfied voice.

"Ba ba ba!" Luca says as he claps his hands.

"You might need a hair cut soon, bud!" Will says in a babyfied voice at Luca and Luca giggles at his Daddy.

"Maybe! But I know you like for all of the kids' hair to grow out some." RJ says to Will with a cheeky grin.

"He has a head full of hair! Ever since he was born." Will says as he giggles and smiles and so does RJ.

Luca then carefully slides off of the park bench and stomps his feet playfully and smiles.

"Pa pi! Da da!" Luca says as he walks around playfully.

"Go ahead and play, baby!" Will says as he fixes Luca's pants.

"Go ahead, babe. I got the dogs." RJ says happily at Will making Will smile and blush.

Will and RJ kiss a few times before he and Luca walk over to the baby swing.

"Up! Up!" Luca says to Will with a cheeky smile.

"You want up? Good boy!" Will says as he picks up Luca and sits him in the baby swing.

Will then begins to slowly push Luca in the swing and Luca giggles and smiles.

"Hi, Daddy!" Harlow says happily to Will, hugging his leg.

"Hi, Harlow! Do you wanna get in a swing too, baby?" Will asks Harlow.

"Yes, pwease!" Harlow says as she holds her arms up happily.

Will then picks up Harlow and sits her in a baby swing next to Luca and he begins to push both of them.

"Weeeee!" Harlow yells loudly and with a cheeky smile.

"Ba ba ba!" Luca says as he smiles and giggles.

RJ walks around the playground with Dobby, Sammy and Astrid so they can sniff and explore!

"Look, Papi! I'm at the top of the playground!" Benji says proudly at RJ, making RJ smile and giggle.

"Woah! That's so cool! Be careful!" RJ says and Benji does a backflip nearly scaring Will and RJ!

Coralei, Averie and Theodore continue to chase each other and run around on the playground with Benji joining them!

For the next two hours, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all play and have fun at the park!

Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow, Luca, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid all enjoyed their day at the park as a family! :)

Will posts a picture of Benji, Sammy, Luca, Harlow, Theodore, Coralei, Dobby, Averie and Astrid. He writes the caption: "beautiful park day ☀️🌲"

Will posts another picture of himself and RJ sitting together on the park bench. He writes the caption: "park day with my favorite person, @damnitrj ❤️"

RJ posts a picture of Benji, Theodore, Harlow, Averie and Coralei all standing on the playground while Dobby, Astrid and Sammy are standing by the playground. He writes the caption: "enjoying a beautiful day at the park! ☀️🌲😊

RJ posts another picture of Will pushing Luca on the slide and Luca is smiling. He writes the caption: "Luca is enjoying his time at the park! 😊👶🏻"