here we go again?

*Will hasn't been feeling well, is he pregnant again?Thank you so much to Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Enjoy! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! Love • Bree 💜*

Will and RJ are both downstairs for the day with Luca and their three dogs, Dobby, Sammy and Astrid.

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow are all in school for the day! 

Will and Luca are cuddling on the couch while RJ is sitting on the recliner doing some work on his laptop. The dogs are all on their dog beds with their names on them that Will's mom bought for them for Christmas last year.

RJ and Will are both very grateful to be able to work from home even before the pandemic began because they can be home with the kids.

Will was suppose to be working from home today with RJ was well, but when he woke up today he felt absolutely awful.

After dropping Theodore and Harlow off at their school Will got a rapid Covid test, afraid that's why he is sick but luckily it was negative.

While Will and Luca cuddle on the couch, Luca is watching Cocomelon on Will's iphone while Will is taking a power nap.

The Cocomelon episode finishes up and Luca frowns because Will is sleeping. Luca then sees

 Luca then sees

*Luca's outfit*

"Papi! Uh oh!" Luca says to RJ and RJ looks over to Luca sitting up on the couch, next to Will.

"Uh oh what, bud? Oh, is your show over?" RJ asks Luca in a babyfied voice.

"Ya!" Luca says with a frown at RJ wanting RJ to play another episode for him.

"Let's put Daddy's phone down for a while and how about we play with some toys." RJ says and Luca begins to cry a little.

RJ picks up Luca from Will's lap and calms him down by distracting him with toys.

A few seconds later, Will wakes up after not feeling Luca on him.

"Is Luca okay?" Will asks RJ with some worry because he heard Luca crying.

"Yup! His show was over and he wanted another one and I said no so he got mad." RJ says as Will chuckles at the little tantrum Luca had.

"He acts just like me." Will says playfully to RJ and he smirks.

"He really does. He is a mini Will." RJ says with some sass as he walks over to Will and softly kisses him, making Will smile.

"I love you." Will says softly to RJ.

"I love you too! How are you feeling, baby?" RJ asks Will as he rubs Will's forehead, which Will really loves. 

"I feel like shit today. The last couple weeks I've felt more tired and just not myself. I know it's not Covid, I know it's not the flu or a cold. I don't know what it is. Part of me wants to get a pregnancy test just to rule that out." Will says to RJ.