pumpkin patch + apple orchard fun!

*Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca all go to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard go have some fun! Send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love •. Bree 🍏🎃🍎*

Right now, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all heading to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard that is an hour and fifteen minutes away from their house!

Will and RJ have both promised the kids to take them to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard sometime this fall and today, is finally the day they are going!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca have been excited all morning long today to go to the pumpkin patch and to the apple orchard!

After having breakfast at home, getting dressed and doing some last minute household chores, Will, RJ, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are now loaded up in the car and are heading to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard!

RJ is driving while Will is sitting in the passenger seat and Will is also in control of the snacks for everyone!

Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca are all very excited to go to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard!

Theodore and Harlow have asked both RJ and Will about fifteen times if they were there yet. Since they were two and three and a half, they don't underhand the concept of time just yet so Will and RJ aren't annoyed by the questioning.

This will be Luca's first ever experience at the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard and this is Averie's first pumpkin patch and apple orchard trip since being adopted by Will and RJ!

The pumpkin patch and apple orchard are connected to each other, so Will and RJ will take their six kids to both places!

While driving to the pumpkin patch and the apple orchard, Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow are all eating a small lunch while Luca is sleeping!

"Is your lunch good, guys?" Will asks Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow.

"MHM, DADDY! YUMMY WUNCH!" Harlow says happily as she has jelly on her face.

"Yes, Daddy!" Averie and Coralei both say in unison to Will.

"Very yummy, Daddy!" Theodore says as he giggles and smiles.

"Lunch is really good, Daddy! Thank you!" Benji says to Will happily.

"You're welcome, guys! Eat up! We are going to be very busy today so we need full bellies!" Will says to Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore and Harlow happily.

*Benji, Coralei, Averie, Theodore, Harlow and Luca's outfits*

"Luca is sleeping, Daddy!" Averie says with a big grin on her face.